Jetbeam: revival of the Jet-ɥ

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
For old-timers, Jetbeam will soon release a new Jet-ɥ. That made me realize I'm getting old. 10 years ago, that was a nice and small light, smallest AAA available and they were rare. Jetbeam was a small and promising company.

The new one seems interesting but I'm looking more at the AA version, the 1-MK. I'm glad to see a simple twisty light without bells and whistles. Now, if they could offer it with a NW led...

Noctiluco

Newly Enlightened
The end remidns to Surefire Titan plus; I guess the Jet-u will not be pure flood, because its range and peak intensity, then perhaps the beam is well-managed, with a good transition.

Totally blak or dark-gray? Very nice design, the clip look very good and strong.

A pity it is not neutral white, I hope be able to change the led...

regulator

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had one of them. Very nice looking and very small. It had a very inefficient driver though.

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had one of them. Very nice looking and very small. It had a very inefficient driver though.

Yes, you're right. I remember the bright beam for about 15 minutes and then a dim one for the rest of the battery.

If I'm not mistaken, 2 version existed. One with a lux III and later one with an SSC.

regulator

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, you're right. I remember the bright beam for about 15 minutes and then a dim one for the rest of the battery.

If I'm not mistaken, 2 version existed. One with a lux III and later one with an SSC.

i believe you are right. It's also was very floody so it did not seem very bright. You had to use the higher output modes and then it just drained batteries. I'm interested to see what a new model has to offer.

recDNA

Flashaholic
i believe you are right. It's also was very floody so it did not seem very bright. You had to use the higher output modes and then it just drained batteries. I'm interested to see what a new model has to offer.
I wish they would just fix the rrt-0SE.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did the blue tint shift occur only on 10440's, or did it also happen while running NiHM batteries?

Is there any info available online? I do admit that my google-fu is weak and have not been able to find anything yet.