• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (Sold): Aeon MkIII Al Deep Indigo Blue w/ guppydrv

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a US ONLY sale for now due to the batteries included.

The following general rules apply:
  • First posted "I'll take it." gets the item over any PMs in progress.
  • Prompt payment via PayPal Purchase option appreciated.
  • Shipping included in price for US.

For sale is an Aeon MkIII Deep Indigo Blue. The body is in excellent condition with no marks. There was an issue with one of the clip screws being cross-threaded when I received it (I am the second owner) so the clip is permanently bonded on.

This is a great little light but I wasn't crazy about the level spacing or the PWM on the middle setting. I swapped the driver board with a 15mm FET based driver running the guppydrv firmware. This give you option of choosing 1 of 24 different mode groups. It does require that the light be run on a LiIon based cell rather than the primary CR2 cells. I have secured four EH IMR 15270 3.7v 400mAh cells from a vaping site and will include them in the sale. They easily support the higher currents the guppydrv can require at higher settings. The guppydrv also has a 2.8v LVC to protect the cell. I've been using the light with this setup for the past 3 or so weeks with no issues. I've only changed the battery once in that time as the Aeon is not the type of light you use regularly at crazy high lumen levels. I will include the four 15270 cells with the light.

Also included are original box, all accessories, and a 12-pack of Duracell primary CR2 cells.

Price: $275 SOLD

DSC00321.JPG

DSC00322.JPG

DSC00325.JPG

DSC00326.JPG

DSC00627.JPG

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Aeon MkIII Al Deep Indigo Blue w/ guppydrv

Wow, you are really doing some exciting mods these days ... [emoji106]

YummyBacon!