buying body and tailcap

Wyl

Newly Enlightened
My 8 year old Frankenstein Surefire G2 body just broke. Over the years I have replaced the tail cap with a cheap dx order, I had surefire replace the lens for me and two years finally replaced my stock P60L with an awesome M61. But now the thread head of the body just broke clean in two. Ironically, from all the falls it has taken it broke when I dropped it working on my knees. :rolleyes:

Since I have invested in the M61, I was thinking I don't need to buy a new expensive light, just a decent body and maybe a new tail cap. Any suggestions that will perfectly fit my M61?

* and I would need the body and tail to fit my belt pack (.44 ammo case) so it would need to be close to the 1" diameter bezel

Last edited:

MaxStatic

Newly Enlightened
I'm partial to the L2T myself, reminds me of a SF C2 with a clicky. Since you already have he drop-in the host is like $17 on their website if memory serves.

Wyl

Newly Enlightened
Just an update. I recieved my L2M and at first try it does not work perfectly with 2x CR123 and a Malkoff P60L. Look like I am going to add some packing to get it all working. I am thinking it's 2mm-3mm to long.