just a couple of beam shots sr52vn, tn32utvn and tk70 800 meters

torchsarecool

Enlightened
Some simple beam shots taken on my phone tonight. Wasn't really sure which thread to put beam shots in.

control shot across the river. There is a small white light and red light which is showing the position of the target.

zoomed in to white building approximately 800 meters away. This was on my phone sorry about the quality

Sr52vn to the eye the white building is illuminated. There is a wall which Is quite reflective showing the light is reaching across.

Tn32utvn. The building is lit up more

the fenix tk70 couldn't reach across these were the only two lights I had which had the throw to reach.

tk70 beam, pylon wasn't illuminated as far as I could tell

tn32utvn beam. Pylon was lit up pretty well. Approx 600 meters

Last edited:

torchsarecool

Enlightened
Cheers offgridled the sr52vn is a superb light. I assume this is the one you mean as the other two are discontinued. Compact, safe parallel cell arrangement with in light charging, and a monster thrower. Highly recommend it. The newer sr52utvn has better performance then mine so if you're interested it's definitely worth a look.

torchsarecool

Enlightened
Offgridled. I also want to clarify these are modified versions of the stock light. Modified by vinhguyen54. You can find him in the modified section in the main forum menu. His lights far exceed the abilities of the standard lights. Cheers

torchsarecool

Enlightened
Thank you torch. I love Vinh's work and have wanted to see pics of the output. Appreciate the info very much !

Ah cool, sorry I realised it wasn't very apparent and I wanted to make sure the information was clear. Apologies if I'm telling you stuff you already know.
Pics are great but you will be blown away when you try one I'm person. I'm just on the verge of introduction to real high performance lights myself. Those two throwers are the first serious lights I've had and there's more I have in my sights. Ven (above) is a bit of a veteran and has several high end vinh lights. So there's loads out there to keep pushing your interest and moving on to better things. The sr52utvn is a serious performer and a great starter for anyone