EC4SW: fantastic little light

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got this a couple of days back and found some time to take a few quick shots at an auditorium which I happened to see was not locked and no one was inside.

20160607_175313.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And the Nitecore EC4SW @ 2000 lumens

20160607_175330.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Burgess

Flashaholic
Impressive performance !

But I myself certainly
wouldn't call it a " Little " light !

:cool:
_

D6859

Enlightened
I can relate your feelings!

I'm staying at our summerhouse now for a week. I have my EC4SW with me and took it out last night when I had to go to the outhouse. The nights are so bright here you cannot tell if it's dusk or dawn. So I didnt actually need a flashlight, but when I turned it on with full power I was still amazed how great the difference was.

I think the ratio lumens * runtime / size in this light is great even thought it's too big for EDC.

markr6

Flashaholic
Great output for the size. I really like the side-by-side 2x18650 setup. Nice silent switches. GOOD TINT!

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1 on everything that's been said, pair the EC4SW with my ArmyTek Prime A1 warm tint or the Manker T01 and I am good to go (of course the EC4SW stays in the bag)

One thing though, you can't use flat tops in this light, got me a few Samsung cells (flat top) thankfully i had a couple of rare earth magnets.

akhyar

Enlightened
+1 on everything that's been said, pair the EC4SW with my ArmyTek Prime A1 warm tint or the Manker T01 and I am good to go (of course the EC4SW stays in the bag)

One thing though, you can't use flat tops in this light, got me a few Samsung cells (flat top) thankfully i had a couple of rare earth magnets.

IIRC, almost all Nitecore's lights only accept button-top cells due to the design of their reverse polarity protection.