• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Nitecore Store Father's Day Specials!

NitecoreStore

Enlightened

We've put together a selection of various lights to meet different needs and budgets and find the right gift. Also, if you're not on our mailing list, you might want to sign up in case you ever wanted to forward one of our sales on to the gift-buyers in your life. :whistle:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why not offer free shipping on all orders instead? :rolleyes:
Was that necessary? That Nitecore offered a promotion at all is nice. If you click on the photo and go to their page you will also see that free shipping is offered when spending $25 or more.

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
Was that necessary? That Nitecore offered a promotion at all is nice. If you click on the photo and go to their page you will also see that free shipping is offered when spending $25 or more.

I'm talking about ALL orders because I don't want to spend $25 or more. I was asking because Fenix ship free with any purchase and that's including their Coupon Code.
Sorry moshow9, I didn't mean to offend you, or anyone :(...I was just asking a simple question.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
No offense taken and I apologize as well. I just think that we are lucky enough to be able to receive the additional discounts that we do from manufacturers and dealers in the flashlight community. While there may and will be exceptions, it's not quite the same in other areas (say knives for example). Anyhow, I shall stop there and wish all of the Dads here on CPF an early Happy Father's Day!

Latest posts