• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom Ti CR2 Mule Hosts

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale are six custom titanium Mule hosts. These hosts feature a one piece body with a McClicky switch, black silicone switch cover and Buna-N o-rings. The heads have a lightly crenelated bezel, double anti-reflective coated window and Buna-N o-ring. The fins at the base of the heads will improve heat dissipation when used with higher output light engines. (Light engine not included.)

1. Ti CR2 Mule Host SOLD
2. Ti CR2 Mule Host SOLD
3. Ti CR2 Mule Host SOLD
4. Ti CR2 Mule Host SOLD
5. Ti CR2 Mule Host with clip holes SOLD
6. Ti CR2 Mule Host with clip holes

The price for each CR2 Mule host (one complete Mule head, one complete body, no light engine) is $275, the two hosts with the clip holes are $285. Price includes shipping with Priority Mail and Delivery Confirmation (within the U.S.) Insurance is not included, but is available upon request for an additional fee based on insured value. The first unconditional "I'll take it" posted here, takes preference over other forms of contact.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I'll take 2 without clip holes please. Please PM me your Paypal.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Always great news to see a new custom CR2 host for us CR2 fans. I'm sure these won't last long.