• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Aleph and McGizmo Light Engines

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
ALL SOLD. Thank you CPF!

For sale are some light engines designed for use in Aleph and McGizmo lights (that use screw in light engines). All light engines (except triple Mule) use direct thermal path copper MCPCB for superior heat dissipation.

1. CREE XP-L HI 5000K, datiLED 3S 3 level light engine, 1.52A high, 3.7V RCR cells only. $75 SOLD
2. CREE XP-L HI 5000K, datiLED 3S 3 level light engine, 1.52A high, 3.7V RCR cells only. $75 SOLD
3. CREE XP-L HI 5000K, datiLED 4S 4 level light engine, 1.52A high, 3.7V RCR cells only. $78 SOLD
4. CREE XP-L HI 5000K, datiLED 4S 4 level light engine, 1.52A high, 3.7V RCR cells only. $78 SOLD
5. CREE XP-L HI 5000K, datiLED 4S 4 level light engine, solid copper can, copper MCPCB soldered to can, 1.52A high, 3.7V RCR cells only. $90
SOLD
6. CREE XP-L HI 5000K, datiLED 3S 3 level light engine, 2.28A high, 3.7V RCR cells only. $85
SOLD
7. CREE XP-L HI 5000K, 4 level light engine (H,M,L,ML), solid copper can, copper MCPCB soldered to can, 1.2A high, 1.5V - 3.0V primary cells only. $90
SOLD
8. CREE XP-L triple 4000K, datiLED 4S 4 level light engine for Mule, 1.52A high, 3.7V RCR cells only. $105 SOLD

The first unconditional "I'll take it" posted here, takes preference over other forms of contact. All prices include shipping within the United States. There is no extra fee for credit card PayPal. Insurance is not included, but is available upon request for an additional fee based on insured value.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Ladd

Enlightened
:paypal:

Thanks for doing another batch, Derek. I've been very happy with these well designed/crafted engines.

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
First, sorry for being away from the computer for longer than expected.

I will take #8 please.
Pp sent
PayPal received. Thank you.

:paypal:

Thanks for doing another batch, Derek. I've been very happy with these well designed/crafted engines.
PayPal received. Thank you. I am glad that the light engines are working well for you.

Ahh well. I'll take #6
Thank you. PM incoming.

I'll take #7.
Thank you. PM incoming.

Backup on #8 .... And interested if you make another.
Noted.

I'll take #4
Thank you. PM incoming.

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take #3
PM sent. Thank you.

PayPal sent. Thanks.
PayPal received. Thank you.

I'll take No. 2 please.

Please include shipping to UK in total price.
PM sent with shipping options. Thank you.

Love the copper cans, why did you use the MCPCB?
The direct thermal path MCPCB allows for the best heat dissipation. When used with the copper can, I can solder the can and MCPCB together, effectively creating a direct thermal path from the LED into the can.

jso902

Enlightened
Received. Thank you! I like the neutral tint and the memorable film roll. I haven't seen one of these in years:)