• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SSvn - Budget Searchlight

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
SSvn - Budget Searchlight

All specs are "V54" Engraved, has DriverVN2, and 5*XML2 LEDs

$100$125 SSvnF: Soft cool white with larger floody hot spot, Lumen 4230/3800, Lux 56K/50K

$115/$140 SSvnT: Focused soft neutral white with defined hot spot, Lumen 4000/3600, Lux 113K/103K

Very limited quantities! Will not make more when sold out.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Just a few left. These are quickly selling out before I even make a video for it yet. Nothing beat this light for this much performance. I will not make more. If you want one Now is a great time.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received my ssvnt today Vinh. I was just outback showing my gf I told her she can have it for when we go up to our cabins. It's amazingly bright blew my mind. I highly recommend this light . My son took it with him to walk his dog he couldn't believe how far it thru and the hot spot lit up everything!! Thanks again for another amazing light.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I just received my ssvnt today Vinh. I was just outback showing my gf I told her she can have it for when we go up to our cabins. It's amazingly bright blew my mind. I highly recommend this light . My son took it with him to walk his dog he couldn't believe how far it thru and the hot spot lit up everything!! Thanks again for another amazing light.

:) There are better lights but nothing close for the money

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good pics Offgridled. Looking forward to the beam shots! For once I decided not to purchase this light because I have a TM26GT and its performance is similar. I should have saved my money and bought the SSvn! I'm learning slowly: Go for the vn or go home! :D

dutch7

Newly Enlightened
Hi, just purchased the SSvnT. I'm a newbie to this forum.
What type of battery and how many will I need to power the torch? Does it also have a USB port?

Regards,
Jamie