• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired R.O.P. / 2C M@glite *** SPF ***

Kabible

Enlightened
Up for sale is my R.O.P. based on a 2C M@glite. It's FLAWLESS. Can"t remember the parts sources anymore but they were all top quality totaling about $90.00 + lots of TLC.
*The 52mm UCL came from ""Flashlight Lens.com".
*LOP aluminum reflector came from fellow CPFer. Beautifully machined for this particular build. No longer available.
*Bulb tower was replaced to handle increased heat from over-driven 3854 bulb with a modified piece made by a fellow CPFer. No longer available.
*Removed & modified the switch for increased current flow.
*Modified tail cap with copper strap between the spring and cap lip with a split ring for greater current flow.
*Cap spacer w/slot and Delrin sleeve added to run 2 18650's. No longer available.
*Included - 4 extra Pelican 3854 bulbs. More available here: http://www.foamerica.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=3854

This R.O.P. build produces Approx. 1000 lumens with 2 Panasonic NCR18650PF cells.

*** SPF *** $65.00 + shipping to anywhere. Insurance optional. Postal Money Order preferred. Personal check must clear before light ships. I don't use PayPal.

15qoves.jpg

205rud0.jpg

2vwb71s.jpg

b7ct51.jpg

Last edited:

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: R.O.P. / 2C M@glite

Looking forward to the pics,

Love me some ROPs.

Zpan10

Newly Enlightened

+1 would like to see pics of the Roar of the Pelican

magellan

Honorary Aussie

I'm getting an "invalid attachment message" on those links.

Sounds like a cool Maglite though. (I have a lot rare Mags and love 'em). GLWYS.

Last edited: