• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** NIB Triple SF E2E **SOLD**

bartko09

Enlightened
This is a brand new, in Box, Surefire E2E. I literally had to razor blade the box open (which I still find very cool)! The box was opened only to modify the light and has been placed back in the box, waiting on its new owner.

The E2E features a copper accent. The modification includes the light bored to accept 18650's, the switch has been replaced with a McClicky switch, head bored and solid copper pill machined to accommodate a triple LED configuration. This E2E, in particular, has an XPL HI V2 1A & 15mm FET w/ Guppydrv2 Firmware.

This light is immaculate. I'm pretty proud of it. It's finished, ready to move and will ship out to its new owner once the sale occurs. Asking price is $400-->$375-->$350->$300

If the light isn't sold by mid morning I will cross post this to both CPF & BLF. Questions, please ask, otherwise first unconditional "I'll take it" gets it!

Thanks Everyone!!!

Also have an extra Defender bezel available if anyone is interested. $130->$120

Last edited:

bartko09

Enlightened
Re: NIB Triple SF E2E

...machined a new copper ring. Makes it look much cleaner

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice light with a cool mod :thumbsup:
This light is immaculate.
Is it just not cleaned up or does the hex part of the head have some missing ano?
e2e.jpg

bartko09

Enlightened

I'll have to go check that out, I haven't seen it. Likely just needs cleaned up a bit.

bartko09

Enlightened

Eric - you're partially right, thanks so much for being this to my attention. An obvious miss. The large majority just needed cleaned but a couple barely noticeable spots where and is missing. Possibly from when I took the head apart. Regardless I'm going to knock another $25 off the price [emoji6]

bartko09

Enlightened

....defender bezel added to the original post

bartko09

Enlightened

This is still available. Unlikely that you'll see additional price drops but open to suggestions, offers and trades in PM only. Thanks!

Latest posts