The fastest reply ever

GODOFWAR

Banned
I just emailed Orbtronic about 16650 battery and they replied to me immediately I mean In just 15 seconds or less and then they even send me a discount coupon because I thanked them for the light speed reply they are awesome people and awesome company as well and all their products are top notch as well

olemil

Newly Enlightened
I have always been very pleased with their fast and quality service. If I place an order, it is shipped the same day or the very next morning and arrives in two days (Florida to Michigan).

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Orbtronic is an awesome source for many types of cells. Sal the owner is the one who has always gotten back to me on inquiries. It was Sal that told me last year that a 4000mah 18650 is on the horizon. I dont know how many ppl work there but when I order from them I have my cells in 2 days.

GODOFWAR

Banned
Orbtronic is an awesome source for many types of cells. Sal the owner is the one who has always gotten back to me on inquiries. It was Sal that told me last year that a 4000mah 18650 is on the horizon. I dont know how many ppl work there but when I order from them I have my cells in 2 days.

Does 16650 fit all Surefire lights

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
most OP you can do cell wise is upgrade to IMR cells for higher capacity as long as that much extra voltage wont blow the light.

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does 16650 fit all Surefire lights

I don't see how it could NOT fit...at least all of my Keeppowers are the same length as a pair of Surefire 123As, literally...I have them stacked up next to one another as I am typing.

Last edited:

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
most OP you can do cell wise is upgrade to IMR cells for higher capacity as long as that much extra voltage wont blow the light.
This is confusing. Of all the Li-Ion chemistries IMR cells have the lowest capacity.

Latest posts