• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **NEW** Blank Solid Copper Light Engine (Pill) Okluma/Macs Tri/Siner/Trident

bartko09

Enlightened
Hello Everyone!

Started a new project last week and found myself with a few extra blank solid copper light engines (pills) that work in Oklumas, Mac's Tri EDC, Sinners and Tridents

I have three available. Price is $35, each, and includes shipping to your door. These pills are blank and have been verified to work in each of the three lights listed above. Pills were designed to be used with a 20mm 3XP MCPCB & 17mm driver PCB.

Buy all 3 for $99, net to me, and also includes shipping. The pills are individually packaged in threaded collets made from derlin to ensure a safe arrival.

Also have two Blank Sinner pills available for the same price. $35 each or $60 for both, shipped to your door.

If the demand is there id be happy to make more. Questions; please let me know.

Thanks!
-Myron

Last edited:

bartko09

Enlightened
Re: **NEW** Blank Solid Copper LE Hanko/Okluma/Macs Tri

All Sold. More copper will arrive shortly, however. [emoji3]

bartko09

Enlightened

Between yesterday and today I received a truck load of 145 Tellurium Copper round rod. Soon I'll have ready made solid copper light engines available for purchase, but until then, if anyone needs a blank pill or p60 made, please let me now. :)

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you have more pills, compatible with Macs tri-edc?
Thanks!