DEFT EDC X Enthusiast VS K50v3vn(xph35) VS M25C2vnT VS Bossvn Giga Thower Shootout

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Distance to tree is 500 feet. Im aiming on that part the sticks out a little. These beamshots are just a tease. Im going to the best beamshot taking place ever !!!. Im only here once a year so its worth it. I get there tomorrow so expect beamshots tomorrow night or Monday night.

I would also like to take a moment and appreciate the insane focal efficiency of the DEFT EDC x. The other lights are way larger and way brighter and while they might out throw it a tiny bit all 4 lights in reality are about the same. even a 100kcd difference at these cd levels is pretty hard to tell apart.

SAM_0926 by Alex Littig, on Flickr

(BossVN 555kcd)
SAM_0908 by Alex Littig, on Flickr

(M25c2vnT 614kcd)

SAM_0909 by Alex Littig, on Flickr

(K50v3vn xph35 544kcd) looks kinda dim on the tree but becasue the beam is so white it created a lot beam haze so the camera stepped down

SAM_0911 by Alex Littig, on Flickr

DEFT EDC X Enthusiast( 404kcd on certificate but I constantly measure over 500kcd measured at 10m. All my measurements are close to vinhs so they should be relatively accurate. Im wondering if Michael just measured very conservatively. I think the proof is in the beamshots :D

SAM_0913 by Alex Littig, on Flickr

Tomorrows beamshot Location

20150703_140016 by Alex Littig, on Flickr

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fun

Care to tell us what emitters are in the other two Skylumen torches? Just last night I was carrying my EagTac Turbo that the factory kindly installed 5000K XP-L Hi at my request. It is so close (by eye) in throw to my stock Nitecore TM-36; more than needed for the terrain we have, but can be handy for critter scrutiny, and of course, entertaining. Thanks for this comparison.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bossvn has a dedomed xml2 U4 Dedome and puts out 1400 lumens otf with drivervnx2

M25c2vnt had dedomed xpg2