Is there one flashlight do all the tricks?

GODOFWAR

Banned
For me there isn't, cuz the perfect flashlight it's lying in my dreams only. The most beautiful, the most durable, the most efficient, the Highest quality, the perfect size, the highest output, the perfect light color, the use of the common energy source ( AA ) , single cell. In short (( IMPOSSIBLE LIGHT ))

ven

Flashaholic
Check out customs, check out jeff hanko................to name one but he has some amazing skills!

Other than AA :laughing:

Right check out HDS and mcgizmo, get it modded by tana for one example...............other than that just keep dreaming:)

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
For me there isn't, cuz the perfect flashlight it's lying in my dreams only. The most beautiful, the most durable, the most efficient, the Highest quality, the perfect size, the highest output, the perfect light color, the use of the common energy source ( AA ) , single cell. In short (( IMPOSSIBLE LIGHT ))

I think what you described is a high quality light. A light that does all the tricks is one that can be used as a headlamp, handheld, utility light, desk lamp, neck light, etc.

My Zebralight H52w does all those. It's also high quality too with over 1,000 hours of use in three years.

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
All the tricks > Best all arounder > should be a mid-size light > Acebeam EC50vn does all the tricks for me. Bigger lights do big tricks better, but can't do any small tricks.

Smaller lights do small tricks better, but can't do any big tricks.

My big trick light is the Thrunite TN36UTvn, and my small trick light is the Olight S2 Baton.

weekend warrior

Newly Enlightened
The perfect light is the one that's with you when you need it. :thumbsup:

I like single cell AA's too, and the Zebralights hit a lot of the checkbox's. Highest output (for it's class), great UI and output modes, high quality, comes in cool and warm, small size. You're out of luck if you want a tail clicky though.

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
The perfect light is the one that's with you when you need it. :thumbsup:

I like single cell AA's too, and the Zebralights hit a lot of the checkbox's. Highest output (for it's class), great UI and output modes, high quality, comes in cool and warm, small size. You're out of luck if you want a tail clicky though.

You are probably not talking about the H models, but my H52w is pretty versatile (all angle lights apply, not just Zebralight).

Handheld
IMG_0733_zpsffjed8qe.jpg

Headlamp
IMG_0729_zpsj6z1zl67.jpg

Neck light
IMG_0669%20a_zpsljj5b9g1.jpg

Desk lamp
IMG_0731_zpstcagcy4v.jpg

Work light
IMG_9816_zpsfbc691cc.jpg

And of course it has to be small enough for pocket EDC.
d1dd23d8-a6a5-49b5-9c2a-53faed226fc2_zpsvdeisoji.jpg

wjv

Enlightened
NOPE!

Not unless you can find one light that can do:

- Massive flood AND massive throw
- But also has a mega moonlight mode
- And can run on high for 10 hours on one battery pack
- Without over heating
- But still fit in your pocket
- And can switch between white, neutral and warm
- And use multiple types of batteries
- And can charge the batteries in the light or outside of the light
- All for the low low price of. . . . .

But wait!
Order now and I'll send you a second Miracle light for free. . .
And some Ginsu knives. . .