T6VN Nitecore TM16GT video review discussion and beamshots

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
:wave: Hello Ya'll. I recently got a Jetbeam T6VN from Vinh @ Skylumen.com and a Nitecore TM16GT so decided to make a video. The T6VN when compared with Acebeam's K60/K70 lineup, actually has more lumens than the K60 yet throws just about as far as the K70. This is truly one remarkable light. In this video I discuss the flashlights and take the T6VN out for some beamshot comparisons with TM16GT and TM16 by Nitecore. Poor stock TM16GT, T6VN is clearly the winner (excluding price), it has good runtimes and actually doesn't get hot too quickly either.
T6VN is about $75 more than your average cost for TM16GT. As a handheld searchlight with big lumens AND big throw I can't find anything better for the money though. My T6VN is the spec 1 with premium dedomed xpl 5700 lumen 1300 meter throw 405K lux. If you have any interest in this flashlight.... please check out my video here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpDhxQW2AHE

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Yes my video may be a little long winded but I think there's good information and by definition, it's a work in progress.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Awesome video! Thanks for taking the time to do this. Very good comparison.
Thanks! I intend to make a lot more flashlight review videos in the future with various content structures to keep it interesting. At the moment I've come down with vertigo do to vestibular neuritis so it's got me down about ten days already. No go to work, no make video:sick2:

NICSAK

Enlightened
Thanks! I intend to make a lot more flashlight review videos in the future with various content structures to keep it interesting. At the moment I've come down with vertigo do to vestibular neuritis so it's got me down about ten days already. No go to work, no make video:sick2:

Dang sorry to hear that. Hope u get better soon. Please keep making videos. I really like your reviews. I just got the k70vn and have a k60vn on the way. Was going to get the T6vn but decided I just don't know if I like the petals. Still a possibility in the future as it's an amazing light.

Last edited:

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Thanks, very much appreciate that. Wow, I recon you'll be happy with those. They are both best in class lights. Mine are both non-VN stock models and they don't fail to blow my mind outdoors at knight. Yours should both be brighter and have a cleaner looking beam. I'll say this for T6VN petals. They are a lot more defined than on either of the Nightcore lights. TM16 and GT both look spongy and undefined compared with T6VN. T6VN is much more defined, distinctive and just cleaner looking. Seems like the way the popularity of LED flashlights is going, it won't be long before something else comes along blow the T6Vn away. I'm kind of thinking the 3x/4x overlapping well lights with the XHP-35 treatment maybe. If that forum topic isn't started already, gonna throw it up there.