• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Nothing to report

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
People, I will definitely keep you all up to date on developments in the company, on new designs, new products, anything of interest! I've been very quiet lately, only because I didn't have anything to report, and I don't want to or like to ramble on about nothing. But thanks for the good feedback on our online shop! I know that greatly increased availability of our products to many more people.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Post some pics! Pics of the latest releases. A few beam shots would be always be fun. I mean beam shots you take like at your home, not some manufacture beam shots I can see on the website. :grin2:

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
I have to agree that it is GREAT that Jetbeam5 checks in, and follows up on the Jetbeam thread :twothumbs

Yes FlashKat, I'd like to know when our distributors and end-users have problems and report them here. Many people will, rather than contacting the retailer or even the company directly, vent their anger against every product that carries that brand name, in public. I cannot prevent that, but I will try and sort out that kind of problem before it gets too big. We want happy customers, not disgruntled ones! I must honestly say that I shall not be able to sort out ALL problems, because after all we are still a manufacturer that sells to distributors, but I try to help when and where I can. I'm trying in this small way to change the perception of JETBeam company's bad name and products of a while back, because I believe in our products, and I want our potential consumers to do the same. We DO have some of the best products on the market! :D

Dr. Strangelove

Enlightened
At work I'd have to make periodic project status reports. I'd say "I'm here to report that I have nothing new to report!" My manager used to say "whatever..."

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 3 C8 rechargeable lights I purchased are doing fine. Nothing to report on them, other than that my father in law has realized he doesn't need a 6lb brick with 30 min of battery life any longer (old 1M cp light).