• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Full Copper torch lab triple p60 light

Jvvjvv

Enlightened
I bought this here on CPF aa while ago........very nice light and is a looker. Comes with a new.....(1-2 charges battery)....If I was not getting red of most everything for my move, I would keep this one. XPG........HML no memory. I will include a treated tuff cloth......about 2 minutes to make it sparkel and stay that way for a long time.

$279.00 shipped and pay paled

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
:) went back through my light spreadsheet, and I got this light new, and sold to jvvjvv a long time back :)

magellan

Honorary Aussie
:) went back through my light spreadsheet, and I got this light new, and sold to jvvjvv a long time back :)

Cool. So this is the second time you've owned it.

You may as well put my name on it. :)

Croquette

Enlightened
Hi,

If one day, you want to part out the drop-in and agree to ship it internationally, I'm interested.

Thank you.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
:) yeah. This is the v3 body which I liked the best. I'll add you to my notes :)

I really like it too. I would have grabbed it had I saw it first. But then I would have felt obligated to sell it to you if you wanted since you've sold me so many of your own copper and brass/bronze lights. :)

Slayer1

Newly Enlightened
Since the torch is sold, I have a question on how do you make the copper torch sparkle with a treated tuf cloth. Thanks.

Jvvjvv

Enlightened
Since the torch is sold, I have a question on how do you make the copper torch sparkle with a treated tuf cloth. Thanks.

Must already be polished...........as this one was.......a little elbo grease and high speed rubbing with the tuf cloth and you have a great shine that lasts for weeks.

Great product.