help identify and pics of a old torch ?

jayrob84

Newly Enlightened
hi guys im new to this forum and i gotta say im pleased there peps out there like me that find things like torches interesting lol.

i started liking torches when i was a kid and i g=had a few of the type of torch im trying to find and find a pic of . they where made of plastic the normal torch shape like a maglite 2c but squared not round . i think they took 2 c batteries and would b in two colors so say the body would b black and the top would be red . you used to have to screw the top of to put the batteries in . they where not expensive and broke quite easy but i loved them . any ideas or pics guys , thanks ??

Sambob

Newly Enlightened
Try searching Google Images I tried this "black and red plastic flashlight" but I have no Idea what I'm looking for.
Remember Google Is you're friend and Is surprisingly useful at times.

jayrob84

Newly Enlightened
Try searching Google Images I tried this "black and red plastic flashlight" but I have no Idea what I'm looking for.
Remember Google Is you're friend and Is surprisingly useful at times.

ive already done that presumed people would just know that. ive typed everything i can into google but cant find the exact one

bykfixer

Flashaholic
So what general years are you speaking of?

Eveready has done square lights a few times in the 108+/- years of their existance.
So narrowing things down to perhaps a decade of time would help.

jayrob84

Newly Enlightened
So what general years are you speaking of?

Eveready has done square lights a few times in the 108+/- years of their existance.
So narrowing things down to perhaps a decade of time would help.

id say early 90s i had one mate. they cam in all different colours . think i also had blue one with a white top . the on switch was just push forward and would be the same colour as the top