Can you recommend me a universal charger?

GODOFWAR

Banned
I want a charger that can charge Eneloops aa , aaa and li-ion, IMR , buttontop or flattop so what is the best I don't like the sky rc cuz it has problems with Eneloops and it is expensive so what is the second best?

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
do you want a charger or charger analyzer? The Sky is a charger analyze. Opus 3100 series as well. Problem with them is they are finicky as hell and are usually constantly needing some kind of corrective upgrade for instance in the case of the Opus series of charger analyzers I believe there are 3 versions of them now. Each version is a corrective redo of the design in one way or another. Maha makes what I have read great reviews on a charger analyzer but cannot remember the model.

As for multi chem chargers alone I prefer and use Xtar VC series. Thus far they are accurate as heck well designed and better built than any i4 or d4 charger. My VC4 will literally take anything up to 26650 size no matter the chemistry. As for charger analyzers the learning curve for them is pretty high. The Sky from what I have read is the one with the least issues reported. Sure is expensive though.

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
the sky has special mode for eneloop. no problems.

2nd best is opus 3100

ktsl

Newly Enlightened
maybe nitecore i2?
I am not a big fan of those fancy digital display toys. More complicated means more chance to break down