Video Comparison of Modified Vinh Eagletac Mx25l3C(VN) Vs. Acebeam K60

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Hello again fellow enthusiasts for the ever evolving state of the handheld LED flashlight. Here is a video comparison of my recently acquired Vinh Nguyen serviced Eagletac Mx25l3c 6x xp-g2 vs. an Acebeam K60. After the mod I felt like it began to fall into the same class as the K60 as far as lumens and beam profile so decided to do a ruff comparison. When I say ruff, be warned. Also Vinh had previously said that he stopped modding this particular light so I'm not sure if this exact model would still be available. Anyway, here's the link. Thanks you guys,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_USQfn2hEY8

mjgsxr

Enlightened
Hi impossible leumns. Great job on the video. Good tip on eagletac putting led leumns on the box . Have a k60 on the way from vinh with led swapped to 5000k neutral. Also like your mod with the tn36 . Look forward to more reviews.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Hi impossible leumns. Great job on the video. Good tip on eagletac putting led leumns on the box . Have a k60 on the way from vinh with led swapped to 5000k neutral. Also like your mod with the tn36 . Look forward to more reviews.

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to uploading more videos and doing something new content wise. K60 is an amazing flashlight. Is yours going to be the shaved dome or swapped LED?

mjgsxr

Enlightened
Mine is just led swap to 5000k. Wanted to keep it with a larger hot spot of light for mid distance lighting.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Thank you. Yes, I agree with you. If you are looking at the two flashlight beams in direct comparison then the K60 beats the Eagletac in every way I can imagine outside of a possible preference to cooler color temperature or a specific need for that. However, if I had to carry the thing around all day or simply don't want a large dimension flashlight then I feel the modded Eagletac definitely has enough kick to come in as a direct competitor to K60. Anyways, thank you for watching.