Anyone have this flashlght?

markr6

Flashaholic
$4500 minus 32 in points from my rewards card = $4468. I'm in!!

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
The keep from having to relist items people will just change the price to some insane amount so no one buys it while to out of stock.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a deal! This should be a CPF ownership requirement before joining.

I've got other Eton shortwave radios and am not impressed with the QC of their products. They look nice, but have marginal performance.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got one on Prime Day for 25% off. I guess I was lucky, cause the Wait List was full! I opted for the $3.99 overnight shipping. I couldn't bare the thought of being with out it one more night. I will do a indepth review for those interested. :tired:

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Six new from $39.99
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001QTXKDI/?tag=cpf0b6-20

Must have been one heck of a refurbish job! Perhaps the higher price includes a one year extended warranty.

~ Chance

Like they say, you pay more for quality, so if the original price was $39.99, and the refurbished price is $4,500, then they must have refurbished it to WAY better than new quality. The $4,500 price is evidence that it's current quality is absolutely fantastic, so it would be foolish not to buy at least one or more at that price!:twothumbs

BillG

Newly Enlightened
vadimax....yesterday it was listed on Amazon for $45,000. obviously they saw their mistake and took down the price and now its "not available".

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
vadimax....yesterday it was listed on Amazon for $45,000. obviously they saw their mistake and took down the price and now its "not available".

My link shows it $39.99 6 new units available :)

P.S.: I have noticed one stupid thing on eBay -- some ****s declare primary price to be crazy high. Then they drop it to more or less sane value (but still rather high) and the item goes as "WOW!!! 90% price drop!!!" :D

But this "discount" from $4500 to $1999.99 when its top price is $40... Is way beyond good and evil notions :crackup:

Last edited:

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
There were three people's reviews, and they all liked it, especially the price...............

:grin2:

This is simple psychology: no one wants to acknowledge himself to be a victim of scam :) Even worse, read reviews where the same item is being sold for some $40. Many of them report radio poor quality and other issues.

Or those 3 "reviewers" is a seller himself from different accounts ;) Remember Repulsor/ULed?

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got mine when circuit city was going out of business. They were a lot more popular then, hence the $14 price. Maybe I should sell mine now. It's worth at least half Amazons.

The only thing is the rubberized coating turns to glue and fades to a pale red after some time in the sun. Still works though.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm seeing $4500 too.

Whoever likes that phrase "you get what you pay for"... I DARE you to say it now!