NEXTORCH - 300 m long-shot E6        
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: The 4Sevens and Foursevens Picture and Random Question Thread?

Default Re: The 4 & FourSevens Picture and Random Question Thread

Also available in black.

Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Some FourSevens love (and a cheap Ruger knife):

Right now, some may be wondering, why the heck did Str8 post a Overready light in the 47 thread????? Some know instantly. For others, look closely, it is a 47 Knight clip. FYI: It fits tons of lights and works great! A inexpensive way to get a clip on your light. I suggest if you have some lights that you want a clip for, order some to try. You will have to do a slight mod. It has a small nib that must be filed off. It took me 5 min to get it right with a Harbor Freight file.
    Interested in Saltytri lights. Pm me!

... and at only $9.00 for polished stainless steel they're a great deal. Thanks for the heads-up, Str8stroke.

~ C.G.

http://www.foursevens.com/products/UPKE2

edit; Btw, I dig the blade on your Ruger. All Business!
    Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 07-27-2016 at 11:35 PM.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    Perhaps you'd like to sell them to me. What do you have?
    I forgot about two more I recently bought, for a total of nine. Most have been sold though.

-I have two Ti Preons that are going to get modded, and are keepers.
    -A black Nichia 219B Preon 2 that may get sold once I mod the Ti's.
    -A blue Preon 1 I gave to my wife. This one had the best tint of all the cool white lights with just a slight blue tint. I'll keep it until I get her something better.
    -Lastly, I have a QP2L-X that I wanted to have modded, but it's a pain and I haven't found any one in the US that wants to do it. I love the UI, but it has a green tint. I'm thinking of getting rid of this one.

This picture was borrowed from the Tuff-Writer site. Copper fans rejoice.

~ Chance

Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 07-31-2016 at 01:18 PM.

Flashaholic* Crazyeddiethefirst's Avatar

Also available in black.

These are the two I currently own, need the other Ti Paladin to complete the trio. The PK designed clip is used in a larger size on the PK-PR1(Aptly named Pocket Rocket)also...

Decided it was time to add some color to the collection. The blue one is currently fore sale in FourSeven's Clearance section. The others were purchased as individual parts from the accessories section of FourSevens.com

~ Chance

Nice selection of P2's Chance!

Quote Originally Posted by twin63 View Post
    Nice selection of P2's Chance!
    Thank you, twin63. If you have any FourSevens lights, please post some pictures. New or old. Pristine or beat like a rented mule. They're all enjoyed here.

~ Chance

I'll start by apologizing for my poor photography skills.

The little lights...

1xAA and 1xCR123...far left is my original Quark AA from 2009. I carried it until 3 years ago when I switched to a lego 1xAA with a QP2A-X head running a 14500.

2xCR123's...the two at far right are 4Sevens - one warm and one neutral. A couple have low voltage heads and run 16650's.

2xAA and a couple of Turbo's...far left is an older 4Sevens with a neutral emitter. It's my nightstand light (set to moonlight mode) and probably gets the most use - too many late night bathroom trips!

A very nice collection, to be sure! The QP2A-X powered by a 14500 is my favorite choice for carry when wearing short pants during the summer. I remember FourSevens sold that set-up on their website. They even had a nickname for it, but I can't remember what it was.

~ Chance

Edit; It was called the Noisy Cricket.

Limited Edition QTA Burst Kit now available!

We've dubbed it our "Noisy Cricket!" Get the power of our 780 lumen Burst Mode in a single battery flashlight. Usually only available by purchasing each piece separately, we've gathered together the parts to bring you our brightest single battery Quark Tactical light in one simple kit. Save over 15% off the cost of buying the parts individually!
    This kit includes the following parts:

• QT2L-X Head with Burst Mode
    • Quark A Series Body
    • Quark Tactical Tail
    • AW's rechargeable 14500 battery

Please note that due to the voltage required by the QT2L-X head, this configuration will only run with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. We've included one rechargeable battery in this Kit. Charger sold separately. If you need a charger, we suggest Cytac's Dual-bay Fast Charger or our own FOURSEVENS Single-bay Smart Charger.
    Don't miss out! Quantities are limited for this special kit.

QTA Burst Kit
    Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 08-03-2016 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Found the name.

Photo Credit
    - REDLINEVUE
    December 2013

weklund's Mini 123 and his Magic Mouse Pad. That thing has sold a lot of lights over the years.

Photo Credit
    - weklund
    November 2010

Like a baby squirrel, few people have ever actually seen one.

Photo Credit
    - Dustykicks
    March 2011

Quark Mini 123 Satin Titanium, anodized with Coke and 9v batteries by member 127.0.0.1

Photo Credit
    February 2012

Thumbs up Re: The 4 & FourSevens Picture and Random Question Thread

Thanks for giving me an idea about one thing that I could buy for my dear wife for her birthday (willow tree). As an exchange, here is a photo of my "baby squirrel like" flashlight (doh! I was a bit too slow to take the photo before you added one here.)

Top model at the time. No serial numbers, however, the led was such a rare beast that AFAIK Cree has never mentioned it in its data sheets and binning documents. Too bad that the tint was rather green... Other than that, a very nice light.

A new dealer organized a CPF banner designing contest which I won. This flashlight was my prize.
    In God we trust, all others bring data.

Hi Esko,

That's a great picture, and a welcomed addition to the thread.

If you ever grow tired of the green tint, please let me know.

~ Chance

Thanks CG , and thanks for the offer. I'll keep it in mind (don't hold your breath, though ).
    In God we trust, all others bring data.

A Quark Ti with Tritium Vial where the clip originaly was attached.

a Quark RGB

and a Quark Turbo Stubby

all gone now.....
    Move Through The Light .... With Caution
    My Collection.......... just click on me if interested

Great pictures, Eric242. I really like the borders. The RGB one reminds me of the Matrix.

~ C.G.

Photo Credit
    - PoliceScannerMan
    January 2015

Photo Credit
    - desertrat21
    December 2009
    Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 08-07-2016 at 02:38 PM.

Photo Credit
    - branespload
    October 2009

A couple of tricked out ti quark 123.

Photo Credit
    -goingyard
    November 2009

Photo Credit
    desertrat21
    December 2009

Lego fun. Quark AA`2 Turbo with a regular head and a tactical tail.

~ C.G.

Photo Credit
    ti-force
    June 2010

Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Nice, Beamhead. Perhaps you'd post a picture of some of your other FourSevens lights. I know you have a very special & unique specimen. I'd love another L@@K.

~ Chance
    Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 12-17-2017 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Fixed an auto correct. Sorry about that, Beamhead

Chauncey did you already see the copper special edition they have in the 47 site?

This picture was borrowed from the Tuff-Writer site. Copper fans rejoice.

~ Chance

Quote Originally Posted by Tejasandre View Post
    Chauncey did you already see the copper special edition they have in the 47 site?
    Hi Tejasandre,

Yes I did, thank you. A few weeks ago I first located the copper and titanium on the Tuff-Writer site. Now the titanium and copper are available on FourSevens.com. I don't why they weren't originally available from FourSevens.

The Lovely Mrs. Gardiner observed me L@@King at the titanium one. When I told her I needed it she bent over and whispered in my ear, "No."

~ Chance

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast