Gearbest delivery? My tracking says "In country of destination"

TREX3

Newly Enlightened
So supposedly been here since the 6th. Anyone know how long it takes to deliver once in country? The USA that is

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can ask them directly in the Dealer section. International shipments are at the mercy of customs people. They usually take their time to inspect stuff.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dear TREX3, Thank you for your post. To USA, if with American Direct Express, it's usually 7-15 business days to arrive. If you have other problem, you can PM me and advise me your order number the same time. I will check and reply you then. Thank you! :)

So supposedly been here since the 6th. Anyone know how long it takes to deliver once in country? The USA that is

TREX3

Newly Enlightened
Thanks I am good. I saw your post about upgrade only after I had ordered. I wasnt expecting it yet just saw it made it to the USA and was curious about average times. I will wait patiently. Thanks for your concern

Dear TREX3, Thank you for your post. To USA, if with American Direct Express, it's usually 7-15 business days to arrive. If you have other problem, you can PM me and advise me your order number the same time. I will check and reply you then. Thank you! :)

bykfixer

Flashaholic
A bit off topic to provide some info regarding some packages from overseas:

Non gear best related order was slow in arriving once in the states due to "last mile" shippers transfering it to another "last mile shipper".
Tracking data showed it in my city for a whole week. No kidding. Well "last mile" shipper #5 dropped it off at my local post office one day and I got it the next.
It arrived in the US 15 days before I got it. I don't say that to complain, but as info in case yours seems to be slow in arriving.

TREX3

Newly Enlightened
Yeah that's kinda what i was looking for. just to get my expectations in line. So 15 days is the 21st :laughing:

A bit off topic to provide some info regarding some packages from overseas:

Non gear best related order was slow in arriving once in the states due to "last mile" shippers transfering it to another "last mile shipper".
Tracking data showed it in my city for a whole week. No kidding. Well "last mile" shipper #5 dropped it off at my local post office one day and I got it the next.
It arrived in the US 15 days before I got it. I don't say that to complain, but as info in case yours seems to be slow in arriving.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Yeah that's kinda what i was looking for. just to get my expectations in line. So 15 days is the 21st :laughing:

Now one item I ordered from overseas shipped fast, got to the post office fast and went to somebody elses house fast...600 miles from me...
Or so it seemed.
The seller had transposed the tracking number they provided. So when it did arrive at my house a couple days later I saw a '14' where the email showed '41' in the tracking number.

Kinda funny after it did arrive. But the day I saw the tracking data showed it delivered elsewhere... I was not amused.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I finally got my L6 from them I cannot remember how many weeks later it just showed up one day with no update in tracking. Just wondered what was hanging out of my mailbox OH YEAH that L6 I ordered whoa! At least it showed up in great shape good construction and wiring. Thing is a beast.

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Order an item from them on 07/03/2016. Received it on 07/18/2016. Item came from the Netherlands. Not bad at all.

TREX3

Newly Enlightened
Mine showed up Monday.

No tracking update as well. But hey got what I ordered in the time I expected. Next time I'll pay a tad extra for enhanced delivery

Thanks to everyone for sharing experiences.

yurias

Banned
Do not know if Gearbest has a warehouse in the US. If not ,it normally takes 15-20 days to arrive in the US.