Acebeam        

Thread: GoingGear.com - Summer Clearance - Flashlights, Knives, & More Up To 65% Off

Flashaholic

Default GoingGear.com - Summer Clearance - Flashlights, Knives, & More Up To 65% Off

We need to make room for new awesomeness like the 2500 lumen Olight R50, 2800 lumen Nitecore TM03, and CRKT Ken Onion Homefront, so some older (but still awesome) stuff needs to go. Our Summer Clearance has up to 65% off lights, knives, and gear from companies like Zero Tolerance, Armytek, Benchmade, Nitecore, and a lot more. Quantities are very limited, so get some good deals while you can!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GoingGear.com; 07-14-2016 at 02:11 PM.

Default Re: GoingGear.com - Summer Clearance - Flashlights, Knives, & More Up To 65% Off

What looks like the only knife link in your post won't load on my browser- which is the orange handled knife pictured above?
    The TEN POSTS PER DAY post count challenge:
    Click the "About Me" tab on your profile page and see how YOUR post count stacks up with the competition (Current Champ: 11.34 posts per day)!

Flashaholic

Default Re: GoingGear.com - Summer Clearance - Flashlights, Knives, & More Up To 65% Off

Quote Originally Posted by leon2245 View Post
    What looks like the only knife link in your post won't load on my browser- which is the orange handled knife pictured above?
    Whoops, looks like some weren't added to the category properly. The orange knife is this one:

http://goinggear.com/summer-clearanc...40031-101.html

Cool, thanks.
    The TEN POSTS PER DAY post count challenge:
    Click the "About Me" tab on your profile page and see how YOUR post count stacks up with the competition (Current Champ: 11.34 posts per day)!