Just recieved the Zebra Light MK III HI in the mail!

DIPSTIX

Enlightened
Just opened the package today before work. All i can say is i am extreamly happy with this light and the interface that comes with it. Coming from a PD35 this is a great improvement and the size of this thing is unbelievable. Thank you everyone for your suggestions im glad i came here!

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Just opened the package today before work. All i can say is i am extreamly happy with this light and the interface that comes with it. Coming from a PD35 this is a great improvement and the size of this thing is unbelievable. Thank you everyone for your suggestions im glad i came here!

Got mine this week too. Loving it!

PragmaticMurphyist

Newly Enlightened
Another happy owner here, stepping up from a Fenix PD22UE. A very small increase in size and weight, a large increase in versatility, usability, power and quality! (Sorry Fenix! :shrug:)

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
The MK3 HI is an instant classic by ZL. Definitely their best thrower and the tint is excellent on my sample. It's amazing how small this light is yet it manages the heat quite well and is perfect for both edc and backpacking/hiking adventures.

Drift Monkey

Newly Enlightened
The MK3 HI is an instant classic by ZL. Definitely their best thrower and the tint is excellent on my sample. It's amazing how small this light is yet it manages the heat quite well and is perfect for both edc and backpacking/hiking adventures.

It's really a do-it-all light! :thumbsup:

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I buy 2-6 lights a month. The HI is one of the best high output LED lights I have ever bought in 20 years of collecting.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
its pretty confusing really. I live in a large very old farmhouse and have lights everywhere. Some I have sold some I trade. Old farmhouse equals very dark corners and crooks even at high noon. Always have a light on me among my EDC rotation.