CardLight - the most powerfull flashlight in a size of credit card.

ProjectOne

Newly Enlightened
Hello. I'm a long time 'reader' of this forum but never posted anything. Maybe time has come :laughing:

I've created a flashlight that is exact size as usual credit card but with 0,11" thickness.
fca1c1a1b25cc59aa8bf3e58ac24fdca_original.jpg

4ddda988533e85f6efadbfd0a06e584b_original.jpg

58ff92a1082aba26eab926f74ffef035_original.jpg

Luminous power is 90 Lm and angle of dispersion is about 120 deg.
I hope that I don't violate forum's rules but to produce such flashlights in bulk I need additional equipment and funding.
So I've starter campaign on Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1727819497/cardlight-powerfull-flashlight-in-a-size-of-credit
If you like my project support it or spread the word about it.

Thanks in advance.

ScottFree

Newly Enlightened
Hello. I'm a long time 'reader' of this forum but never posted anything. Maybe time has come :laughing:

I've created a flashlight that is exact size as usual credit card but with 0,11" thickness.
fca1c1a1b25cc59aa8bf3e58ac24fdca_original.jpg

4ddda988533e85f6efadbfd0a06e584b_original.jpg

58ff92a1082aba26eab926f74ffef035_original.jpg

Luminous power is 90 Lm and angle of dispersion is about 120 deg.
I hope that I don't violate forum's rules but to produce such flashlights in bulk I need additional equipment and funding.
So I've starter campaign on Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1727819497/cardlight-powerfull-flashlight-in-a-size-of-credit
If you like my project support it or spread the word about it.

Thanks in advance.

Looks cool. The design looks interesting but I have seen a light with a similar form function from Iain Sinclair design. I don't own one but I do have a couple of their Cardsharp folding knives

eon-extreme_2_perspective_1_3_1.jpg

Here's the website for the light http://www.iainsinclair.com/en/all-products/eon-extreme-floodlight.html

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, the EON looks very professional-commercial, i like it.

The OP's edition also looks good, i like the titanium material of it.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
nice stuff! In the time it would take me to fumble and find my card light I could have long since pulled a small LED light out the pocket though. Like that second one

ProjectOne

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for your positive opinion guys. By the way EON light is much thicker, heavier and .... costs about 100$
Inside is slim 2mm Li-Pol battery with capacity of 550 mah. CardLight will work at full brightness about 40 minutes.

p.s. You'll help me to produce CardLight not only if you support me on Kickstarter but also If you spread the word in social media about this project.
Thanks in advance.

narmattaru

Enlightened
looks cool! i`ll posted it at russian forum

wish you luck with it

p.s.oh, i`ve seen that you have russian (or ukrainian or belorussian ) member of your team - Yuriy) that`s cool!

Last edited:

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
I like it. Have one of those SAK cards (doesn't have a light) so familiar with the entire credit card sized tool thing as are others. Best of luck!!!!!

ProjectOne

Newly Enlightened
First backers from KS has already received their flashlights. Maybe any of this forum members have already received Cardlight? We need to know your opinion!

ProjectOne

Newly Enlightened
Hi again! We've already sent all flashlights to backers on KS. Has anyone from this forum received our product? We're interested in a review ;)