WTB 32650 Batteries

brisco

Newly Enlightened
When I was modding smaller flashlights I would get my 18650 batteries from mainly the old tool battery bin at Home Depot or other places that took the newer tool batteries that died. 9 times out of 10 the batteries were good. Just the charging board in the pack was shot.

Now I need larger cells and want to get my hands on some 32650 batteries for longer run times as I've got a few diff ideas with XHP70. So does anyone know of any battery packs that would use these cells or where is the cheapest place to get them from? Where I've been looking they are expensive. I need 6 to start.

brisco

Newly Enlightened
I saw those too. They don't offer free shipping. Was going to buy a wicked driver from them but it would cost me $30 shipped + brokerage and taxes.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
FeiLong are the only maker of legit 32550's I know of. You are in Canada. Now matter where you order from shipping is going to bite that is just reality. Want legit FeiLongs? Eat the cost. If you dont want to eat the cost then forget about legit 32650's.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
no XXXXFire counts period. I learned the hard way to never EVER get a XXXXFire branded cell again. The battery pack in my ET MX25L2 Turbo head charges to full in 3 hours(!!!)and hold their charge for freaking ever. The wrapped 2x32650 pack inside the light is rated at 6000mah which has GOT to be the biggest underestimate ever and the pack is labeled as having a jaw dropping 44.4Wh. Yes they are FeiLongs. Had the light 3 years and it still functions like new. Finding legit FeiLong 32650's so far has been next to impossible...