"Perfect Score" movie and Surefires...

nightgaunt

Newly Enlightened
\"Perfect Score\" movie and Surefires...

No, I didn't see this movie(LOL!!!), but I did see a still pic in the paper and one of the kids was holding a Surefire light with what looks like a turbohead. Not sure which model, though. I thought it was interesting that a teen movie would have better lights than most war/tactical/cop movies!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
Just a FYI...

Size15's

Flashaholic
Re:

It's a SureFire M4:
theperfectscorepuba.jpg

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re:

That model seems to get more exposure than their other models. Wonder if its because that's Surefires most regular looking light?

Oh, and i bet that guy cant read a damn thing in that shot. The M4 is completely OTT for that kind of close range usage.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: Perfect Score movie and Surefires...

Subject catch; nothing new here....

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re:

if i didn't know better i'd think the surefire M4 was a 3 or 4 AA light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: \'\'Perfect Score\'\' movie and surefires....

The M4 is one skinny light. The full length knurling feels really good in the hand too. Its only drawback is the switching. Too front heavy to use the "tactical" type grips, it needs a switch just behind the bezel. Held like that, and it feels like a much smaller light than it actually is.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re:

[ QUOTE ]
6pOriginal said:
I watched "Ghostship" on HBO couple days ago, there were a bunch of M4 and M6 as well as some unknown spotlights in it too.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be a very well known mother of all spot lights the MaxaBeam /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6pOriginal

Enlightened
Re:

[ QUOTE ]
jtivat said:
[ QUOTE ]
6pOriginal said:
I watched "Ghostship" on HBO couple days ago, there were a bunch of M4 and M6 as well as some unknown spotlights in it too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for clearing that up! Now I want one!
That would be a very well known mother of all spot lights the MaxaBeam /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for clearing that up, now I want one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif