• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Nitecore Battery Chargers

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm currently testing the SC2 and F1, and use the D2 and D4 as my standard test chargers (which should tell you something) as they hit 4.20V bang-on every time.

sidecross

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm currently testing the SC2 and F1, and use the D2 and D4 as my standard test chargers (which should tell you something) as they hit 4.20V bang-on every time.
I am pleased using my F1 and SC2.

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
We made a new video for our channel that gives an overview of all the different chargers made by Nitecore. Check it out!
https://youtu.be/jWq5oQ8BGMQ

The markings that I thought were permanently etched on the display are actually on the film? Why on earth would Nitecore design it that way? Makes no sense. This is an area that needs to be improved for sure.

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
The markings that I thought were permanently etched on the display are actually on the film? Why on earth would Nitecore design it that way? Makes no sense. This is an area that needs to be improved for sure.

I completely agree; I couldn't believe it when the markings came off with the protective film of the SC2.

Latest posts