Any dropins for the Elzetta AVS head?

LED Monkey

Enlightened
I'd like to see some dropins modules for Elzetta's AVS head with working voltage range more inline with single cell lithium ions. Please Malkoff or Pflexpro come up with some AVS head dropins.
I've been running the Bravo on a KeepPower 16650 2500mah, fits perfect and 2500mah is about what 18650's were just a few years back. I like what Pflexpro has for dropins with their p60 size and the programable modes plus thermal control on the AP models, and fully potted too with user replaceable springs.
So is there anything available out there for the AVS head?

Last edited:

LED Monkey

Enlightened
The AVS head is an integrated unit, and doesn't use a separate LED assembly.
It looks like it is not integrated to me, it looks like the LED assembly can be removed by removing the C-ring clip on top of the LED assembly in the groove in the head. At least that's what it looks like to me. Using a snap ring tool should do the trick.

Last edited:

LED Monkey

Enlightened
It can be removed, but nobody makes units that fit.
Yes, as noted in my first post I've not seen nor heard of anyone making any module type LED assembly for the AVS head.
So I thought I would post the question about an LED module for the AVS head in case there was some modder or builder making something for the Elzetta that I was not aware of. And it looks to be very EZ to remove the existing LED assembly in the head.

LED Monkey

Enlightened
The light works well with Li-ion but it's not running at it's optimal level with 3~4.2 volts. It's intended to use a working voltage range of 6~9 volts.