• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!!!VIHN CUSTOM TK75VNQ XML-2 PDT DRIVER VNX2- FIAT LUX!!!.

gigbyt

Newly Enlightened
SOLD!!!!!! HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A VIHN- FIAT LUX! SOLD!!!!!

Selling a mint cond Vihn tk75vnq xml pdt2 with driver vnx2.

Born on 2-9-2016 this torch only has about 20 minutes of runtime on it.

It is a real WOW flashlight.

It has the UPGRADED BATTERY CARRIER and his latest specs were 5500 lumens, 400k lux!!

i am located in 03865. if some one local wants to come get it.

Asking 320.00 bux shipped to the lower 48. SOLD!! 9-9-2016

Thanks,
John S

007.jpg002.jpg004.jpg009.jpg003.jpg

Last edited:

gigbyt

Newly Enlightened
Re: VIHN CUSTOM TK75VNQ XML-2 PDT DRIVER VNX2- FIAT LUX!!!.

wow thought this would sell fast, ANY OFFERS? This is a FIAT LUX version of this incredible torch BEST OF THE BEST.!!

ven

Flashaholic

This is an awesome light, great throw and spill in one of the best hosts ever(imo). Heat sinking and build quality well up there, if not the best, for a fiat lux too................someone should grab this future classic that will never get old. Vinh has discontinued the tk75(for now) for the tn40, all subjective but i am a big fan of the tk75 host.

GLWTS

Most of my lights are much smaller and I don't know much about these bigger ones. How does this compare to the Noctigon M43 Meteor and the Nitecore TM26 ( I have these). Does this take 4ea 18650's?

ven

Flashaholic

Most of my lights are much smaller and I don't know much about these bigger ones. How does this compare to the Noctigon M43 Meteor and the Nitecore TM26 ( I have these). Does this take 4ea 18650's?

Your looking at over 360kcd( excellent throw) and around 5000 OTF lumens, so a far throwing beast with lots of useful bright spill(flood). Drivervnx2 really adds to the flexibility to suit your needs and picking a mode group for that application. It is one of the best do it all type lights around, S&R type uses or simply fun. It will out throw both the m43 and tm26 considerably , and fire a huge hot spot 1000m+ away.

Cells wise yes 4x 18650 in a 2s2p carrier, ideally high drain or 10a minimum. So you could use the pany/sanyo GA 3500mah 10a cells, or LG/Samsung etc , but of course a matching set of 4. It will take flat or button tops in the carrier.

This is a great addition to any flashlight collection imho its a must!

you guys are killing me!!!!!

I'll take it....pm me your paypal info!!

ven

Flashaholic

Congrats egginator, you have an exceptionally amazing collection of lights...................they need a guardian, and now have one to look over them :D

Congrats egginator, you have an exceptionally amazing collection of lights...................they need a guardian, and now have one to look over them :D

Thanks guys... Yeah, the collection has been growing leaps and bounds.... in direct proportion to my deflating bank account! Not a new phenomena to those on CPF! HAha

gigbyt

Newly Enlightened

Hello egginator, I'm at the lake fishing at the moment but will send u the info later when I get home. If using PayPal I ask that you add 3% PayPal fee thanks.

Hello egginator, I'm at the lake fishing at the moment but will send u the info later when I get home. If using PayPal I ask that you add 3% PayPal fee thanks.

No worries gigbyt. Enjoy the fishing!!!

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congrats gig.. I also have the same light, but no fiat lux.. This is my main light. This is the light i will trust when i go fishing or camping... People forget xml2 pdt...its as good as xpl..

gigbyt

Newly Enlightened

SOLD!!!!!

even tho for me it is a shelf queen, I already miss it!

Waiting for vihns creation of a 10,000 lumen 600 kcd torch in small form factor with great heat management and 4x18650!!!!!