• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Leef 1x18650 / FiveMega Hepta tailcap / Surefire Z46 bezel / Nailbender D36

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is a very nice lego with some sought after parts. This is one of my favorite form factors, and I think it makes the perfect handling light. Interests and hobbies change, I need to fund other purchases. This light lives in my safe. It has seen a couple minutes of use to check it out, never carried.

Included parts are:
Leef 1x18650 C-M body (bore measures .740")
FiveMega Hepta tailcap with McClicky
Surefire Z46 bezel with crenellated bezel
Nailbender XM-L2 D36 5000K single mode dropin.

The anodizing on the tailcap is very nice. The anodizing of the body is nice, but a little lighter than the other parts. The anodizing on the head is really nice but the bezel has some pin picks on the sharp tips. Overall, very good condition. The bezel o-ring apparently is missing. I'll check for that tonight, but no promises yet.

Please PM me with any questions. I can usually get back to you fairly quickly.

I am not interested in splitting the parts.

Please post an "I'll take it" here in this thread. Doing so takes precedence over PM's or any other forms of communication. This is a U.S. sale only.

SOLD to Genna - $240 Shipped

Payment
PayPal payment must be sent within 8 hours of posting "I'll take it".

Shipping
Priority Mail shipping within the U.S. is included. I will only ship to the verified address listed in the PayPal payment.

Last edited: