Imalent        

Thread: Introducing the NEW NexTool KniSFor, a knife-fork-spoon combo-cutlery.

Default Introducing the NEW NexTool KniSFor, a knife-fork-spoon combo-cutlery.

Introducing the NEW NexTool KniSFor, a knife-fork-spoon combo-cutlery

NexTool KniSFor is a handy dandy combo-cutlery, which properly combines the knife, spoon and fork into a whole.The integrated and compact design, make it easy to pack and carry; meanwhile, Its compact and lightweight size as well as the proper structure ensures easy-to-store implement for end-user. The fork and spoon can be used separately as needed for outdoors dining. The sharp and sturdy knife is good for dining but also can function as a cutlery knife for outdoors. KniSFor is handy and convenient for camping, picnicking and traveling.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Introducing the NEW NexTool KniSFor, a knife-fork-spoon combo-cutlery.

I've seen several similarly designed products. I really like this one quite a bit. Handy little things. I may be ordering this. Thanks for the info!
    hunter, fisherman, flashlight enthusiast

Default Re: Introducing the NEW NexTool KniSFor, a knife-fork-spoon combo-cutlery.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigburly912 View Post
    I've seen several similarly designed products. I really like this one quite a bit. Handy little things. I may be ordering this. Thanks for the info!
    thank you for the support, buddy