Charge your cell phone with a flashlight. Tesla's 5-in-1 multifunction flashlight.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

There have been some some updates to this product based on the feedback that was received by the company.

--------------------------------Original video below.-----------------------------------------

Last edited:

CuriousOne

Enlightened
If you want my honest opinion, while you provide excellent data, video reviews suck - they provide information at rate which you can't control, and if you're fast thinker, watching video review is painful - I need to spend 15 minutes on getting information, which I can complete in 2 minutes, with written review. :) Nothing personal, just a remark.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
I don't like crazy bezel rings. That said I rather enjoyed the review and gave it a thumbs up. Not really a product for me but nothing is for everyone. Good job!

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
vestureofblood,

Interesting and informative review! I am not sure if I will get it but definitely helps to make a decision.

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
i really enjoyed the beginning of the video with the ladies, found it amusing :D

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Get a power pack that can boost a car they are $36-$120 (watch for sales), some of them include an emergency light, they sport 10K-25KA battery capacity. They can boost the car, charge the phone, light the place up, and operate for a lot longer than that silly flashlight kit, and this kit is smaller that the flashlight kit for the nice ones, and the same size for the generics.