Mountain Exploration

CanadianSurvivalCompany

Newly Enlightened
Good Afternoon everyone!

I wanted to take some time and give a little insight into who I am personally and what we as the Canadian Survival Company are.

My name is Ben, I recently ended my career in the military and am moving into the private security field. I have had a passion for the outdoors (and the items needed for completing those journeys) for close to 25 years now. Ive just come to a point where Ive had the extra time to get out and do those things, and with that I hope to share some of those adventures with you folks. Please find us on Facebook and Instagram. (Admins, please let me know if im stepping on any toes here)

There are a couple others taking part with our quest here, however I let them introduce them selves when they have the chance. Where looking at testing various pieces of kit and letting you all know how the work for the working class person. Though we currently have roughly 70 years combined experience, we are always eager to learn when and where ever we can. We also know how much fun it can be taking part in others adventures and learning from them. So thats what we hope to do for all of you. :wave:

So, enough chit chat. Here are some random Photos I wanted to share of journeys we have taken in the last year or so. There are obviously many things used on trips like this and too many to list, so if you're interested in something specific ask away. If youve experienced these things and already have a good understanding of what goes along with it, I would love to hear your thoughts as well!

One Area that holds a spot in our heart and where a lot of our journeys begin from.

IMG_5302.jpg

The foggy drive up to another one of our relaxing locations.
IMG_4719.jpg
IMG_4735.jpg

We from time to time also enjoying taking a path less traveled.
IMG_4947.jpg

I am also a huge supporter of naps! (as long as they are 3000 feet or higher)
IMG_5425.jpg
IMG_5286.jpg

Or one when there is a view.
IMG_5370.jpg

On that note, I wont barrage with anymore photos. Thanks for taking a look!

nbp

Flashaholic
Spectacular pics! I envy your adventures! Haha. We are glad to have you here, and particularly in the Adventures area. I look forward to learning from you and hopefully sharing something with you as well. Cheers!

CanadianSurvivalCompany

Newly Enlightened
Spectacular pics! I envy your adventures! Haha. We are glad to have you here, and particularly in the Adventures area. I look forward to learning from you and hopefully sharing something with you as well. Cheers!
Thank you for the kind words nbp! We've been wanting to kick something off like this for a while, so stay tuned! (Youtube and more on instagram will be coming soon[emoji12] )

irongate

Enlightened
Nice to see you are using Jeeps for your travels. Maybe list what you have done to them for your trips and what stuff you carry in them.
Great pictures

irongate

Enlightened
Yes, this will be a coming write up as well, do you happen to like jeeps?

Yes to Jeeps, 2012 4 dr,lifted, tires,gears and some other things. Living in Minn when I bought it outfitted it for there in the snow. Now down here in HS, Ar. I maybe carry to much gear but then I know I'm prepared for snowstorms and for trails and cold weather and other events.