I am MecArmy super fans

Sann

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys,i am a fresher on Candle Power forum.I like to see your share,now let me share my little guys to you.
MecArmy,my friend in UK bruce recommend to me,wow finally i fell in love with those little lights.
DSCN2095_zps6py44kkn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Look PT16,u won't believe it has 1000lumens output! And it can be charged directly by miceo USB cable! selectable 4 modes plus Stobe,momentary-ON.
It's pineapple also charming to me,lol

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got one of these recently, It is REALLY BRIGHT, for it's size it's amazing. OTOH I have read some less than favorable comments on this brand and in my one case of ownership I must also state that the battery charging aspect of the light no longer works. (light was dead on my desk & when I went to recharge it indicated fully charged when I changed cells it worked again) I hope the electronics for the light keep working. If you buy one of these keep good records as to where you got it, as you may be seeking a return authorization from your seller.

However I gotta say again that light looks good and is solidly built and the beam is bright on turbo/high and add that it has a nice 'well balanced' beam that has no blemishes.

I also like the direct to high or the low/ med/high settings. Although it's not a 'warm' tint it's still pleasing to the eye.

Currently one of my own rCR 123's is powering the light very well, and I have set aside (soon to discard?) the one that shipped installed inside the light. Hopefully this replaced cell will be able to charge inside the light with the included USB cord. I had successfully charged the light 2-3 times before the 'problem' today.

Last edited:

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since they offer a five year warranty why not send the light & battery back for repair? I have all 4 of the PT series lights and really like the power per size ratio-sometimes I need tiny and bright and others I need bright with longer runtime...good luck!

Sann

Newly Enlightened
once my battery got problem,they send the replacement to me directly
Since they offer a five year warranty why not send the light & battery back for repair? I have all 4 of the PT series lights and really like the power per size ratio-sometimes I need tiny and bright and others I need bright with longer runtime...good luck!

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks for the reminder about the warranty. I have contacted FLASHLIGHTZ from Amazon to address this concern. let's see what they say.

FPSRelic

Enlightened
I'm sorry, but I can't get over how similar these are to Oveready's older Moddoolar lights. Did Modoo work with these guys? Are they ripping them off?

easilyled

Flashaholic
I'm sorry, but I can't get over how similar these are to Oveready's older Moddoolar lights. Did Modoo work with these guys? Are they ripping them off?

I think that all the best designs on CPF are scrutinized by newcomers and then many similar patterns appear in their products. This doesn't only occur in the far East though. I've seen it happen in the US, even with semi-custom/custom makers.

I don't think in this case that the degree of "influence" of Oveready's designs could be described as blatant plagiarism though.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
I heard back from David @ Flashlightz. He was VERY kind and helpful, immediately ok'ing a refund/replacement. Im hoping it was just a bad cell in which case I'd simply ask for a new cell.

Sann

Newly Enlightened
every lights has it's feature and function

MecArmy

Newly Enlightened
Thank you guys for chosing MecArmy and sharing your pictures of your MecArmy lights here. :)

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks for the reminder about the warranty. I have contacted FLASHLIGHTZ from Amazon to address this concern. let's see what they say.
Flashlightz contacted me shortly after my question was sent via email. They are VERY good people who offered to exchange the light asap. I am checking the battery and hope that was the problem, i will know when the light lets me charge this second cell.

I have to again state how powerful that light is !

UPDATE
they are giving me a $10 credit on my next light. cool!

Last edited:

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
the light is charging properly. it was a bad cell earlier. all is well!
BTW Flashlightz has been very very kind and helpful
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

GODOFWAR

Banned
Thank you guys for chosing MecArmy and sharing your pictures of your MecArmy lights here. :)

No it's not good at all mine stops working last night it's the 10180 one it's only comes on low very low something like 1 or 2 lumens and yes the battery is fine and I removed the the O ring and yet nothing happened I have it for only 3 months and very lite use now I don't know what to do

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
I picked up a PT16 from Going Gear while at Blade Show this year. Nice little light. Very bright with the three leds.