Battery sellers in America? Need help finding black label AW18500

SuPpAvIlLiN

Enlightened
Hey guys, I have been searching for AW black label protected 18500's and am having trouble. Found one at a Vape dealer but they need way too much info because of federal regulations on that stuff, asking for SS numbers and license ID numbers. Just trying to find a dealer of such batteries based in the US preferably for shipping cost and speed.

i never had trouble finding them before, I think all these vape dealers are clogging the Google fu.

Last edited:

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
they wanted SS numbers and your license for some protected AW 18500's? What bizarre shop is this? AW's are notoriously hard to find. Any retailer Ive found that sells AW's such as GoingGear.com are always sold out of them. If I come across some Ill let you know

SuPpAvIlLiN

Enlightened
they wanted SS numbers and your license for some protected AW 18500's? What bizarre shop is this? AW's are notoriously hard to find. Any retailer Ive found that sells AW's such as GoingGear.com are always sold out of them. If I come across some Ill let you know
Yea man, vapor kings I believe was the name. I was like wtf?? I could see that for buying Niccitine but not batteries. Wanted my phone number so they could text me a code, than they wanted my drivers licence number, than finally the SS number. I was like see ya.

Nice man! Hell yea, thank you very much. Got one. Could not find any for the life of me for
some reason, not without being from a vape shop.