My Son's new book light

rookiedaddy

Enlightened
He likes "playing" with it. He will ask me to turn off all lights and will read for 10-15 minutes.
4tdGMy.jpg

The light...
vdsnQr.jpg

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
I like that, might look for one of those for a kindle, not sure about rookiedaddy ...........I would say prodaddy;)

Tre_Asay

Enlightened
Nice to see energizer is still making decent lights. They seem to be a rare mfg that markets warm / neutral LED flashlights to b&m stores.

phosphor22

Enlightened
Hey this is interesting indeed - especially for me, considering that bad, cold blue reading light is why I started looking into flashlights in the first place...

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's awesome! Reading and flashlights, two great things!

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
I'm not sure but I think that light takes CR2032 cells, and if so not necessarily a good choice around kids especially if you have babies/toddlers if they eat one of them it can be fatal in some cases.

rookiedaddy

Enlightened
I'm not sure but I think that light takes CR2032 cells, and if so not necessarily a good choice around kids especially if you have babies/toddlers if they eat one of them it can be fatal in some cases.

:thumbsup: Agreed. That's why I start him young... with a NIB G2 ~3-4 years ago with constant supervision whenever he is playing with it. :kiss: It's the only "plastic-light" I could find and trust that can withstand his abuse without leaving anyone around him bruises or cuts (including himself). The G2 was cleaned rigorously, sanitized, batteries removed with the P60 lamp left intact and giving the head and tail-cap a good tighten.

I understand that some may not agree with my method, but with flooding of small electronic toys and singalong books (those with in-built speaker) after his soft-toy year, instead of hiding and shielding him from these coin and button cells, I've chosen to monitor, instill discipline and educate him the proper way to identify and handling them.

:)

Last edited: