Went camping with some classics this summer!

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
My lights of choice were a SF E2O and Arc AAA. I left my Malkoffs in the tent. Under kill is way more fun!

Thanks for sharing

kelmo

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
My lights of choice were a SF E2O and Arc AAA. I left my Malkoffs in the tent. Under kill is way more fun!

Thanks for sharing

kelmo

Back in the day camped with an Incan m@g. For years after that used a 5mm Auroria PT headlamp and E01. Somehow survived both. :)

cp2315

Enlightened
We camped three nights in Acadia NP one week ago. I took way too many lights because all my babies were screening "take me" when I packed. But here are the lucky ones went with us. Olight m10 to my wife, surefire g2x pro to my son. My daughter is too young to have a proper light but she played with my thrunite T10t which is also my tent light with the really nice diffuser. I took a 300lumen lantern to put on the picnic table. A mtnelectronics M6 is also used as a lantern with paper towel wrapped on the head as diffuser. It worked great! 1000lumens neutral white brilliance for 3-4 hours. I edced nitecore mh20, fenix pd35tacVN and zebralight sc600 III HI. A skilhunt h02 was used as headlamp which was the most useful one of all.
Forgot to mention I left many of the more expensive ones at home, for example malkoff md2, elzetta bravo AVS, surefire e2D, HDS rotary. Mainly because they still don't have a ding yet. Another reason is that some of them do not have a clip.
Have to say I brought too many lights. But we had fun!

Last edited:

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just remember so many times as a kid with my 2AA Maglite that I wished it was brighter when camping. Now things are much more to my tastes to say the least haha. Sounds like a fun trip.

Latest posts