Wuben        
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Group buy for the Imalent HR20 , XPL-HI 1000 lumen (headlamp) fantastic price!

Default Re: Group buy for the Imalent HR20 , XPL-HI 1000 lumen (headlamp) fantastic price!

Pls pm me.

Default Re: Group buy for the Imalent HR20 , XPL-HI 1000 lumen (headlamp) fantastic price!

Quote Originally Posted by dazed1 View Post
    PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
    what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)
    Message me if you got any problem with the the deals i organize, i will do my best to help you! Also - Message me for GB requests!

Quote Originally Posted by dazed1 View Post
    PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
    what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)
    Message me if you got any problem with the the deals i organize, i will do my best to help you! Also - Message me for GB requests!

Hey Dazed! Glad to see you are still putting these great opportunities together. I am looking for a headlamp so please PM me the info. (Any other headlamps Id like to see. Have a great Holiday Season ! Anyone who has not dealt with Dazed, he is a great guy to do business with and stands behind everything he says PERIOD!
    Last edited by Wyreless; 11-24-2017 at 10:52 PM.
    OLIGHT S1 BATON S10RII 2x S15R &T20 - NiteCore MH20 - Nightstick 9620 - 5.11 Tactical A1, A2, L2 -Coast HP1 & HL7- Black Diamond SPOT- Bruton RL6 Energizer 3 AND MII Flashcam

Dazed1, mine broke. End with plug came off, won't charge now. Emailed Imalent but no reply. Any help?

Unenlightened

Quote Originally Posted by Smegheaaad View Post
    I might be interested. A headlight with easily adjustable brightness sounds like it could be useful for working on the car; the clicky brightness control on the missus' walking headlight doesn't really cut it when moving around and getting closer and further away. PM, please?

As a digression, Imalent's website could use some work. It was unreachable yesterday, but now it's back up, and they appear to be in love with dark grey text on a slightly-lighter-grey background. Ctrl+a is pretty much a necessity to be able to read anything; a real optician's delight, that one. They also have an annoying habit of not stating which variant of the LED they've used in each torch. and I had to google all over the place to find a mention that someone out there thinks that this might be possibly a cool white emitter. Seems kinda lax, that.

Other than that, they seem to have some fairly interesting products on their hands...
    The variable brightness is a great feature. My buddy owns a small two bay shop down the road from me and has a dimmable headlamp. I currently have harbor freight#63921 3 function headlamp (high, low, and strobe). If I recall correctly, this is around 300 lumens......the thought of 1,000 lumens is wonderful; the mere thought of switching through a stroboscopic setting at 1,000 lumens makes my eyes twitch!
    This is my first reply on CPF, just signed up about an hour ago. If I understand correctly, I am required to post 3 replies prior to beginning a new thread or sending a PM requesting info for purchasing an HR-20. THANKS FOR HAVING ME!

But one about a year-and-a-half ago. Then the button side of the flashlight came apart and it doesn't work. Multiple emails to the company got no response. Good flashlight until then. Disappointed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456