ArmyTek        
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Group buy for the Imalent HR20 , XPL-HI 1000 lumen (headlamp) fantastic price!

Default Re: Group buy for the Imalent HR20 , XPL-HI 1000 lumen (headlamp) fantastic price!

PM please, love to get one of these!

Default Re: Group buy for the Imalent HR20 , XPL-HI 1000 lumen (headlamp) fantastic price!

PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
    what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)
    Message me if you got any problem with the the deals i organize, i will do my best to help you! Also - Message me for GB requests!

Quote Originally Posted by dazed1 View Post
    PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
    what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)
    Message me if you got any problem with the the deals i organize, i will do my best to help you! Also - Message me for GB requests!

Ordered one, thanks!

Flashaholic

interested in pricing and code.

Thank you.

Unenlightened

Interested, but waiting for pm privileges.

Send me a PM with the info. I tried sending you one but no go. Maybe your box is full? I may jump in for one. Thanks

Hello,
    I am interested, please PM
    -Thank you

Interested....

Ordered 1, thanks so much Dazed! Incredible price!

Unenlightened

Hi, info please. Thanks Steve.

Why are the details not listed? Curious what led color is? Choices? Emitter? Battery? Run times? Waterproof? Weight? Thanks and pm sent

Info please

Unenlightened

Please PM the info.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast