• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD - MILKYSPIT "REBELLION" w/SW01; SW02 and SW01 Tailcaps NEW!, RPM Tail, SF58

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
ALL SOLD - MILKYSPIT "REBELLION" w/SW01; SW02 and SW01 Tailcaps NEW!, RPM Tail, SF58

The Rules:
The first unconditional, "I'll take it" posted in the Sale Thread gets it. Payment via Paypal must follow within 24 hours please. No Paypal fees. If you require additional time to pay, then your response is conditional upon my approval of proposed terms.

Shipping:
$10.00 in the United States. If you want insurance – it is $3.00 for all items under $300, and $6.00 for all items $300 and over. Overseas shipping figure about $30.00 Registered Mail – Insurance is extra, if applicable for your destination.

#1 – MILKYSPIT "REBELLION" M963 7x Lux Rebel-100 McR10-R 963 Lumens Reg'd – One-(1) level of Light, Leef 18650 x 1 Tube, additional Leef 18650 x 2 Tube, Fatty SW01 Tailcap ….Priced at $725 ... SOLD to Light11

This was the last in the series of the "desTROYer" lights competing to beat out the original "DesTROYer" Flashlight for AREWETHEREYEETDAD. I ordered this custom built from Scott (Milky) to make sure I always had the edge. It is a very bright light with a medium throw and nice sidespill. It's just been laying on a shelf in the safe for years so it's time to find it a new home. I had Scott get me two-(2) tube sizes so the light had some longer run times whenever one would need that. This light could very well be calling "Benny's" name......

Here is a link to Milkyspit's thread on the "Rebellion M963".
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...LiON-Is-Born-(a-k-a-M963-KL2)&highlight=Milky U2

Photo #1

Photo #2

Photo #3

Photo #4

#2 – SUREFIRE SW01 Rear Cap in an unsealed package..... Priced at $295... SOLD to BlazerNL
This Fatty SW01 comes in a package and has been minimally handled, but never on a light. HA gray/green coloring... if that is the correct way to describe it.

Photo #5

Photo #6

#3 – SUREFIRE SW02 Rear Cap in an Sealed Package..... Priced at $89 ... SOLD to BlazerNL
This SW02 comes in a "sealed" package and has never been used. HA gray/green coloring... black rubber sleeve over switch.

Photo #7

Photo #8

#4 – "I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS TAILCAP IS CALLED?"..... Priced at $80... SOLD to Autogiro
Sorry, but I just don't remember what this is. This came with some custom parts from "Milkyspit" and has never been used. A slight bit darker HA gray/green coloring than the Surefire Tail Caps. I believe it fits a "C" body as it fits on the back of the Rebellion and also my Surefire M2 Centurion. Hope that helps!

Photo #9

Photo #10

#5 – Surefire 58 Black Tail Cap..... Priced at $45... SOLD to NBJLY
Very nice Surefire Model 58 Tailcap.... I think? Anyway, it fits on the back of "C" body lights like my Centurion C2.

Photo #11

Photo #12

Last edited:

BlazerNL

Enlightened
Re: MILKYSPIT "REBELLION" w/SW01; SW02 and SW01 Tailcaps NEW!, Copy of SW01, SF58 Tai

PM send about SW01 / 02.

Kind regards JP

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Re: MILKYSPIT "REBELLION" w/SW01; SW02 and SW01 Tailcaps NEW!, Copy of SW01, SF58 Tai

#2 – SW01 Tailcap ...... SOLD to BlazerNL

#3 – SW02 Tailcap ...... SOLD to BlazerNL

#4 – "I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS TAILCAP IS CALLED (RPM Tailcap?)"..... SOLD to AutoGiro

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

#5 – Surefire 58 Black Tail Cap..... Priced at $45
Very nice Surefire Model 58 Tailcap.... I think? Anyway, it fits on the back of "C" body lights like my Centurion C2.
The Z58 is the HA-natural version of the Surefire clickie, the black one would be the Z59. But yours is either something different or has what appears to be a delrin shroud attached to it.
You have some nice stuff (still).... good luck with your sale.

Eric

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

#5 – Surefire 58 Black Tail Cap..... Priced at $45... Sold Pending Funds ... to NBJLY

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

#1 – MILKYSPIT "REBELLION" M963 7x Lux Rebel-100 McR10-R 963 Lumens Reg'd – One-(1) level of Light, Leef 18650 x 1 Tube, additional Leef 18650 x 2 Tube, Fatty SW01 Tailcap ….SOLD pending funds from Light11

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it:
#5 – Surefire 58 Black Tail Cap

If NBJLY doesn't. I didn't see a post from him here stating that, and according to your rules in the OP........

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

I've got you down as "back-up" McKeand13 and you are entirely correct regarding the "I'll Take it" requirement if they post interest in the sales thread. However, his interest in the Tailcap was sent via a "PM" to me where NBJLY had a condition he asked me to consider. I accepted his "condition" to allow a delayed payment and posted my approval and pending sale of the tailcap at 8:10am this morning in the sales thread.