potting, 20mm drivers

Light Bringer

Newly Enlightened
Okay, I'm an idiot. I ordered a bunch of new drivers, only neglected to check the *size*, and they're all 20mm, not 17mm.

There goes my idea for some fun P60s, but I have a few SK98 zoomies that take 20mm drivers, only they're pretty hideous: hollow pills, near-zero heatsinking, etc.

So my first question: Anyone know any other flashlights/hosts which take 20mm drivers, so these don't go to waste?

Second issue is the hideous non-heatsinking of my '98s. I was tempted to try the penny trick (stack pre-'82 pennies that are copper, not plated zinc), solder them into a block, stick into the hollow pill), but that still leaves the huge air-gap immediately under the LED itself. Trying to grind down a penny to fit underneath it would only really work if it were the same *exact* thickness as the ledge on which the star sits.

So... ideas. Copper shot/powder mixed with some thermally conductive binder? Fujik? AS5 epoxy ($$)?

Never used Fujik before, heard that it isn't an adhesive, but just dries.

So for my second question: Any ideas for filling in / potting the pill with something nice and thermally-conductive so I can run a few amps through the LED without making it go incandescent? :D

Thanks!