• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: (CLOSED) (MOVED TO Flashlights WTS) EagleTac MX25L2 SST90. Overready SF C2 (SOLD)

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Parting ways with some of my grail lights, I kinda prefer my ZebraLights now! :ohgeez:

BTW: EXPECT ANOTHER KERBEROS QUAD DROPIN and a *SUPERB* Overready BORED SUREFIRE 6P w/A19 Extender to go up for sale soon.

1st up ---- Overready Bored SureFire C2 host (SOLD)

(Eagletac MX25L2 will follow)

This host is precisely bored to accept 18650's batteries and features Overready's McClicky switch with brass retainer tailcap mod (ready for high amps!), Ultra Clear Anti-Reflection lens, Smooth Stainless Bezel, and a reverse LX2 clip (these are hard to come by).

Photo's with bundled accessories description after.

My place is warmly lit, so the items appear more warmly tinted than usual.

1zew4km.jpg

jakilj.jpg

2zhnjw4.jpg

23mofgl.jpg

^^^ Noted in the two yellow circles are two spots with a small scuff on the anodizing,
keeping in mind they appear larger given the magnification and are really inconspicuous.
Otherwise overall excellent condition.

rt467m.jpg

sxdjpy.jpg

Ready for 18650's and high amp dropins this host will come bundled with the following:

-- A spare reverse LX2 clip!
-- Spare O-Rings
-- Spare Ultra Clear Anti-Reflection Lens
-- Replacement McClicky Switch
-- Replacement Med Press rubber tailcap switch booty
-- 1ml syringe with Nyogel 780G lubricant for refreshing the threads.

Over $210 on Overready's site I'm PRICING THIS TO SELL for PAYPAL $140 + $6.75 for priority 3-day shipping. Continental USA ONLY.

First to say "I'll take C2" will be its new owner. A PM will follow and the thread status will be updated.

I've sold Overready bored C2 hosts before and have good rep. Purchase with confidence!

Previous Sales References:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?412698

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...=1#post4139931
+
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...ead.php?411172
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...ead.php?410744

2nd up ---- EagleTac MX25L2 SST-90 -----------------------> MOVED TO WTS: Flashlights & Parts

Last edited:

chago

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: (DRUMROLL!) SUPER Overready Bored SF C2 Grey w/LX2 clips, EagleTac MX25L2 SST

PM sent on the C2 bundle

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: (DRUMROLL!) SUPER Overready Bored SF C2 Grey w/LX2 clips, EagleTac MX25L2 SST

C2 is Pending Sale with chago.

chago

Newly Enlightened

PP sent! Thanks.

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast

SureFire C2 is SOLD!

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Wow, I'll take the SST-90 Eagtac as a gift for a friend who's just getting into high end lights. This will take his experience with flashlights to a whole new level. And I have two new 26650 batteries that I'm not using to power it. Please PM me your Paypal info.

Last edited:

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Magellan. That should be 32650's?

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Oops, I misread the size. My bad, gonna have to withdraw my offer. Sorry, my apologizes.

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast

No worries :D

MX25L2 still up for grabs!

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Thanks for your understanding. This is truly a beast of a light. GLWYS!

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast

SureFire C2

SHIPPED!

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just realized the EagleTac MX25L2 belongs in a different section being it's not a mod flashlight. So moving it to CPF WTS Flashlights and Parts

So that closes out this thread. Thanks!

chago

Newly Enlightened

Got the C2 host in perfect order from ledemitter, just as described:) Fast shipping too, thanks!!

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast

:thumbsup: