• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Moddoolar WASP V5 Natural Package SOLD

Trip Miller

Enlightened
Going up late night for a lucky buyer.

This entire set is mint. Like new with no marks, bumps, dents, dings, scrapes or anything else to mention.

The light works great too.

This is a pretty hard to come by light, especially in Natural HA. Also the extras in this set are also hard to come by as well.

So you can get a good set all in one shot.

I am not interested in parting these out at this time as a side note.

What you get:

Natural HA WASP V5 Head with Smooth SS Bezel
Triple XP-L (30W) Emitters
Red Secondary light with Narrow Clear optic and Ultra Clear Lens
TL-35 Natural HA Body
TL-50 S (Slim) Natural HA Body
TL-65 Natural HA Body
Natural HA Triad Tail Switch with Trit Slots and Clip and Hardpress McClicky
Natural HA Diamondback Tailcap with ZeroRes Feature

This setup will run 1 x 18650, 2 x 18350, 1 x 18500, 1 x 18350. The online "flash" programming works great and it is just a fantastic light.

*Please PM or Email with any questions PRIOR to committing to purchase.
*Please Post an unconditional "I'll Take It" in the thread. This will trump PM or Email offers.
*I reserve the right to ultimately sell to the buyer of my choosing.
*Please be prepared to pay quickly via PayPal Only.
*I will ship quickly via USPS Priority and this is for CONUS only. Out of country buyers please PM or Email me to discuss possible options.

PRICE $510 SOLD

20160910_000805_resized_zpsejlv8feq.jpg

20160910_000821_resized_zpsi4ftwiro.jpg

20160910_000830_resized_zpscduzb58m.jpg

20160910_000816_resized_zpscvxx68go.jpg

20160910_000839_resized_zpslt3v54o9.jpg

20160910_000850_resized_zps9yxhlopd.jpg

Last edited:

toastystuff

Enlightened
Re: Moddoolar WASP V5 Natural Package

Very nice!! I've always wanted one but when they come up in such great condition I know I'll never use it.Glws

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very nice!! I've always wanted one but when they come up in such great condition I know I'll never use it.Glws

Get it, use it!

I've got one similar, except I have trits in slots in the head, not the tail. I'm a huge fan of 2x18350s in the TL-S 50 with the zero rez cap. I have a Prometheus (Jason) clip on mine though.

I've use mine over in China..., along with the previous model heads. Maybe I'll use it this coming week in Northern Ohio.

Father Azmodius

Enlightened

I had 3, and am down to just the E head and I used them all the time. The only things I would add to this set up is a 20mm, and possibly a 130. The 50 with 2 cells is what I used the most, but occasionally I wanted the runtime of 18650s

Trip Miller

Enlightened

Thanks fellas. I agree with all of this. Toasty you need to grab this before someone else does. You know these are hard to get!

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast

I use mine almost everyday! I love the worn look when it comes to high quality tools, use it and don't worry about the finish. The folks at Oveready and torchlab do all the worrying for you, they are really built to last.

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Re: Moddoolar WASP V5 Natural Package *Reduced Price*

If these xpl are neutral tinted, im about to have some expaining to do to my wife...

Trip Miller

Enlightened
Re: Moddoolar WASP V5 Natural Package *Reduced Price*

If these xpl are neutral tinted, im about to have some expaining to do to my wife...

The XP-Ls are fairly neutral/warm. One of the fellas here can chime in but I would suggest about 4500K although I did not go look it up. They have been re-domed by OR and are just a great pleasant tint for certain.
http://flashlightguide.com/2015/08/review-moddoolar-triple-v5-wasp/

This is one of the best flashlights made in my opinion.

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very tempting!!

My PayPal account is stuffed to the gills with Dollars to spend for Oveready Insider 61. This small collection here is very tempting though.

Why do you sell it? Maybe you need funds for Oveready Insider 61...

PS: New price must have been around $550 or $600?

Last edited:

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Re: Moddoolar WASP V5 Natural Package *Final Reduced Price*

Unfortunately my PayPal is stuffed to the gills with pocket lint and goose eggs, I wish I had the funds, this is the setup I've been after for a long time. Very nice package here! Good luck with your sale and a free bump to you.

DrafterDan

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, this is a great combo. I just purchased a $300 bicycle and putting $500 worth of gearing on it, so my funds are dried up......

Trip Miller

Enlightened

Unfortunately my PayPal is stuffed to the gills with pocket lint and goose eggs, I wish I had the funds, this is the setup I've been after for a long time. Very nice package here! Good luck with your sale and a free bump to you.

Thanks Holland.

Yeah, this is a great combo. I just purchased a $300 bicycle and putting $500 worth of gearing on it, so my funds are dried up......

Thanks Dan

Very tempting, what is the CCT on the XP-Ls?

It is about 4500. It is effectively neutral/warm. Closer to warm than cold. It is really a great CCT honestly and given that the XP-L has the biggest bang for the buck it is the choice emitter in my opinion in this light.

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it then. Pm incoming for paypal address.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened

Thetasigma, I have a v5 head and love the tint! I think you will be quite pleased, congrats.