What is the cheapest

GODOFWAR

Banned
Hi guys I wonder what is the cheapest flashlight on the market that takes x 4 or 8 or more 18650? I want to use it as host for 18650 and I will throw a way after I get the batts

GODOFWAR

Banned
Sorry, but I don't understand your post?

No one wants to ship li-ion batteries to my country unless they are inside some device ok so I want a flashlight that takes as many as possible of 18650 batteries and use the flashlight as host only after they arrives I will get rid of the flashlight I don't need it because it just a host that's all. Did Get it know?

stephenk

Enlightened
No one wants to ship li-ion batteries to my country unless they are inside some device ok so I want a flashlight that takes as many as possible of 18650 batteries and use the flashlight as host only after they arrives I will get rid of the flashlight I don't need it because it just a host that's all. Did Get it know?
What country are you in?

Greta

Flashaholic

That's kind of an interesting and creative solution to your problem. And probably going to turn out not so cheap when all is said and done. :ironic:

GODOFWAR

Banned
That's kind of an interesting and creative solution to your problem. And probably going to turn out not so cheap when all is said and done. :ironic:

Please forgive my ignorance I just want to know who are you ?

Koam

Newly Enlightened
Am the only one on candlepowerforums and budgetlightfourms that from first civilization in world?! Did you get it

Am also from first civilization so have know difficulty with buying batteries except Amazon and Battery Junction. ;)

camelight

Newly Enlightened
You always cam buy those cheap ebay flashlights that use 18650
Most of them are using only use 1 18650 so just buy few of them

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
The problem is that as far as I know no one who sells 18650 lights, even in a bundle, actually loads them into the light before shipping. Even a bundle will usually ship the light and the cells in separate packaging, which will not aid your cause.

Question. International shipping of Li-Ion cells by a major seller is not all that hard to come by. So it sounds like your major problem is internal to your home country, am I right? As I see it, your best bet would probably to find one of your fellow flashaholics that is European based, and have them acquire the cheap light(s) [depending on how many cells you want] and Li-Ion cells, actually place the cells in the light(s), and then ship them to you. On the other hand, it might actually pay for you to do a little traveling of your own, and pick up the cells yourself from a seller on the Continent. The IATA rules don't apply to individuals using surface transport to carry their possessions with them, it would just be a matter of your own customs officials and regulations.

In any case, good luck in your quest.