Sky Lumen        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barbolight is here again.

Default Re: Barbolight is here again.

Quote Originally Posted by sledhead View Post
    Great to see you post Javier! Just stumbled onto this thread, love the lights! Stay safe and hope all goes well for you! Thanks for not forgetting CPF.
    Thank you sledhead. People like you makes me post and keep you informed. During the last weeks I have been working in improving the drivers and the reflectors, which were already good enough but I thought they could be better. At the same time I have been working is some other designs quite innovative. Will keep you updated when it is time to.
    Thank you again.

Javier

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarin View Post
    Thank you sledhead. People like you makes me post and keep you informed. During the last weeks I have been working in improving the drivers and the reflectors, which were already good enough but I thought they could be better. At the same time I have been working is some other designs quite innovative. Will keep you updated when it is time to.
    Thank you again.

Javier
    That's very exciting. These lights are a must have for sure!!

I appreciate the update as well. Taking time to make it right is always better.

Javier :-) great so see you back are you still diving ?

I have not looked at CPF since the company stopped I guess that is testament to how good your torches are. I am still carrying three t u-15s with me (one of which I dropped 7 years ago which then spent 3 months at 70mtrs in the middle of the English Channel) when I dive they always keep me lit up and nice to know you have an indestructible lamp with you when you need one in fact I only logged on today to look for anyone selling an old umbilical lead.
    Looking forward to updating to new torches if you decide to manufacture again.
    Safe Diving Glenn aka Kinlaird
    Last edited by Kinlaird; 05-29-2017 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinlaird View Post
    Javier :-) great so see you back are you still diving ?

I have not looked at CPF since the company stopped I guess that is testament to how good your torches are. I am still carrying three t u-15s with me (one of which I dropped 7 years ago which then spent 3 months at 70mtrs in the middle of the English Channel) when I dive they always keep me lit up and nice to know you have an indestructible lamp with you when you need one in fact I only logged on today to look for anyone selling an old umbilical lead.
    Looking forward to updating to new torches if you decide to manufacture again.
    Safe Diving Glenn aka Kinlaird

Thanks you very much, Glenn. A post like this well deserves the announcement of a new and original product, the Barbolight V04

Thanks Javier
    A very nice looking light I like the new body and it looks great on the goodmans handle with the camera.

I have spent too much time wreck diving in poor vis :-) for me its a tight beam spot light everytime will pick up a new U-15 when they become available though :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kinlaird View Post
    Thanks Javier
    A very nice looking light I like the new body and it looks great on the goodmans handle with the camera.

I have spent too much time wreck diving in poor vis :-) for me its a tight beam spot light everytime will pick up a new U-15 when they become available though :-)
    thanks Kinlaird. You will be pleased with the 3º angle of the U15.
    Javier

Unenlightened

Long time lurker.

I just bought a U-15 and a U-04 as my new primary and secondary dive light.

will let you all know how it turns out

I have a Barbolight APFL1 and it is great. Thank Javier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12