Massage To LUMINTOP!

GODOFWAR

Banned
Hi beautiful people I have an idea am thinking about that ( since I am worlds biggest fan of LUMINTOP brand because of the Tool ti & the copper ) LUMINTOP make us a new flashlight that works on a single AA battery and can use all battery chemistry ( alkaline, lithium, Eneloops, and of course LI-ION 14500 ) & it should be small and with slim body like the d25a maybe & I want it comes with different materials ( titanium, copper, aluminum too ) & in 3 choices of light color ( NW,CW,and the most important the NICHIA LED 219bt ) with mechanical switch & electronic switch too so everyone can pick his own favorite I am doing this because I love the tool and I wanted to see his big brother! So candlepowerforums members if you are with me vote for this in this thread maybe we can convince them to make it happen and I am pretty sure they are here some where so please if you agree with me vote for this. Thank you

Last edited:

GODOFWAR

Banned
U know we all here because we love flashlights so I Clearly said ( If want this Vote for it ) If U don't want this then please kindly just walk away!

Last edited:

bdogps

Enlightened
U know we all here because we love flashlights so I Clearly said ( If want this Vote for it ) If U don't want this then please kindly just walk away!

Mate, no one means anything bad, the title is funny. I think you meant to say "message" instead of "massage."

I am not a fan of them after the bad customer experience.

Hopefully they will listen more than they did with me.

GODOFWAR

Banned
Mate, no one means anything bad, the title is funny. I think you meant to say "message" instead of "massage."

I am not a fan of them after the bad customer experience.

Hopefully they will listen more than they did with me.

So what I was typing fast I didn't pay attention for that

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Will they include a can of Crisco with the light? :)

Either way I'm interested as I like Lumintop too and luv the Tool (I have copper and Ti versions, the Prince in all three versions, and the X10 CR2 pistol light which I removed from the mounting clamp and use as an around the house light since it's very bright).

Last edited:

ronniepudding

Enlightened
So what I was typing fast I didn't pay attention for that

Like it or not, it matters how you present yourself in writing in this context (and in other parts of life as well) ... If you want people to take you seriously, and your ideas seriously, you have to state them at least passably. I think people responding to the unintended double-entendres have been gentle, and have not made it personal. Getting bristly about it doesn't accomplish anything but push people away.

So, moving on, I would buy a AA-sized Tool, provided Lumintop does the modes right. I'd like .3, 3, 30, and as high a Max they can make to run for a full hour. I kinda doubt Lumintop will suddenly abandon its medium-mode-first mentality, or suddenly start producing sub lumen modes... But hey, since we're dreaming, it should (somehow) have a SOLID pocket clip that attaches with screws/bolts, or at minimum held in place by the tailcap. The friction clips on the AAA Tools are nearly worthless, and on a heavier AA light they'd better include a different clip design. I'd prefer a simple mechanical clicky to the new-fangled electronic switch on the Tool Ti... In any case I sorta doubt they'll do both. I'd like mine in Aluminum, with a Nichia 219, for a reasonable price.

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
Back to the topic at hand, an AA size tool would be awesome :) in copper especially

GODOFWAR

Banned
Like it or not, it matters how you present yourself in writing in this context (and in other parts of life as well) ... If you want people to take you seriously, and your ideas seriously, you have to state them at least passably. I think people responding to the unintended double-entendres have been gentle, and have not made it personal. Getting bristly about it doesn't accomplish anything but push people away.

So, moving on, I would buy a AA-sized Tool, provided Lumintop does the modes right. I'd like .3, 3, 30, and as high a Max they can make to run for a full hour. I kinda doubt Lumintop will suddenly abandon its medium-mode-first mentality, or suddenly start producing sub lumen modes... But hey, since we're dreaming, it should (somehow) have a SOLID pocket clip that attaches with screws/bolts, or at minimum held in place by the tailcap. The friction clips on the AAA Tools are nearly worthless, and on a heavier AA light they'd better include a different clip design. I'd prefer a simple mechanical clicky to the new-fangled electronic switch on the Tool Ti... In any case I sorta doubt they'll do both. I'd like mine in Aluminum, with a Nichia 219, for a reasonable price.

You know I would like to have a pocket clip like the one in the SUREFIRE TITAN PLUS it is the most elegant and effective one on any keychain light.THAT IS THE Only THING ON THE SUREFIRE TITAN Plus I LIKE!

ronniepudding

Enlightened
You know I would like to have a pocket clip like the one in the SUREFIRE TITAN PLUS it is the most elegant and effective one on any keychain light.

I don't own any Surefire lights, as I cannot afford the Surefire tax ;) ... but yes, that clip design on the Titan Plus is what I was thinking. I'd prefer a bolt-on clip so that it won't swivel -- along the lines of the L3 Illumination L11C, but with a better clicky, more drop-resistant, and machined as a slightly larger version of the Tool AAA.

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
it does seem like the AA gets overlooked and the AAA lights get all the love from manufacturers in regards to custom-ish metals on a small light. and since the AAA makes for a smaller light theyre usually all twisty lights. maybe olight will do copper and Ti versions of the S1A like they did with the cr123 S1?