Just got the Acebeam K70!

Gkyle840

Newly Enlightened
This light is Amazing! It really blows away my old thrower which is the Olight sr52ut. I use it about twice a week when I go fishing on a local reservoir at night. There are a lot of places on the lake that become tiny islands in the late summer and fall when water levels drop. This light is perfect for locating these at a distance out in front of the boat. Here are a couple shots I took from the light last night.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxhWsAXsbssSem80ZmVKR3B3QVU/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxhWsAXsbssSX25Gbm02azUzMlk/view?usp=drivesdk

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome:

The punctuation in your topic title and in the first sentence of your post shows the proper use of the exclamation point.

99.9% of the time, the exclamation point is grossly overused.

It is so refreshing, on rare occasions, to see it used when it is fitting.

This light takes care of any and all of the thrower needs of my collection. There are smaller throwers, but the biggest throwers are the ones that produce the exciting performance.

Gkyle840

Newly Enlightened
Thanks richbuff and Wendee. This light is absolutely perfect for spotting land on the water at a great distance.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
While the K70 may not be cheap from the standpoint of the average consumer, it is an exceptional value when contrasted with initial offering prices of big throwers in the past. It truly is the king of throw in a stock retail flashlight. Thanks for the pics. Those are very nice. :welcome:

Theodore41

Enlightened
While the K70 may not be cheap from the standpoint of the average consumer, it is an exceptional value when contrasted with initial offering prices of big throwers in the past. It truly is the king of throw in a stock retail flashlight. Thanks for the pics. Those are very nice. :welcome:

I was lucky buying the K70 at $133.00,so I enjoy it more.:whistle:

Gkyle840

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for all of the feedback everyone. I am just loving this light. I really like the moonlight mode as it seems to come in handy as much as the turbo mode.